Pettis vs Thompson and Dill vs Masvida proves you can't judge a book by it's cover

XYCromosone**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row, there's a story for you. All the characters are in play, even the fans have a spot.

We all knew masvidal was dangerous for till. Till is much more the one trick pony and poor defense than wonderboy, who has many tools and extremely elusive. Masvidal has great boxing combinations and good cardio and good durability. Pettis was hard to imagine, but there it is

pettys got a lucky punch, he was outclassed the entire fight

We all knew masvidal was dangerous for till. Till is much more the one trick pony and poor defense than wonderboy, who has many tools and extremely elusive. Masvidal has great boxing combinations and good cardio and good durability. Pettis was hard to imagine, but there it is
lol it's funny cuz I was confident till would win and then I actually put money on Pettis. Completely reverse.

So many variables in this sport and so many ways to interpret them

pettys got a lucky punch, he was outclassed the entire fight

e2bzm09grbk10xkal.png

lol it's funny cuz I was confident till would win and then I actually put money on Pettis. Completely reverse.

So many variables in this sport and so many ways to interpret them
Straight up

Dill vs. Masvida? I don't remember that fight.

I new masvidal would win.. Im not a casual i also never counted pettis out.
WB is a great striker with good TDD but his striking defence is trash. Id pick masvidal over WB also any day. TILL is just a giant with mediocre standup.

WB is a great striker with good TDD but his striking defence is trash. Id pick masvidal over WB also any day. TILL is just a giant with mediocre standup.

Do you know that WB beat Masvidal badly just a year ago?

To be honest, i didn't know the book version was already out. Will read again.

They are nothing alike, Masvidal was clearly a dangerous match up for Till, who is vastly overrated.

Pettis on the other, pretty much landed the 1 punch KO, but he was getting picked apart until that point.

You sure aren't a casual lol

They are nothing alike, Masvidal was clearly a dangerous match up for Till, who is vastly overrated.

Pettis on the other, pretty much landed the 1 punch KO, but he was getting picked apart until that point.

They were both dangerous, thats how you got Pettis winning the fight. They were also both underdogs to Thompson and Till. Also you are aware till beat Thompson right? Is thompson overrated as well?

Back