Conor would have beat Wonderboy quicker and easier than Pettis did

Hornett

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since Conor is a much better striker than Pettis. If Conor was the one in there against Wonderboy he would have beat Wonderboy much more convincingly than Pettis did.

I’m not a fan of Conor at all but he might be the best striker in mma history.

Definitely not a fan eh?

Probably
He had better hands then pettis and decent body kicks
Wonderboy is pillow fisted so a ko is unlikely
Wonderboy Also isn’t a pressure fighter so the chances of him gassing in so quick is a little less
If Wonderboy beat woodley Conor would of been triple champ

Lol at best striker in MMA history
Maybe featherweight history but not MMA

Conor got pillow fists when he's not fighting in FW

Didn't Pettis weather a massive storm and prolonged beatdown?

For some reason I don't see Conor sticking around that long if he takes the same beating.

Since Conor is a much better striker than Pettis. If Conor was the one in there against Wonderboy he would have beat Wonderboy much more convincingly than Pettis did.

Khabib is the best striker in all of MMA.
He outstrikes all his challengers and gets the least hit.

Hit and don't get hit is the name of the game ;)

#K1Khabib
#KhabibBless

Lol it's this guy again.
I thought you had died of auto erotic asphyxiation while masturbating to Conor pics because I hadn't seen any senseless threads from you for a few days.

giphy.gif

he's too small for WB. look what happens when he fights people the same size as him (khabib, nate)
conor would never accept that fight. especially now. he's 2 losses away from almost total irrelevance.

he's too small for WB. look what happens when he fights people the same size as him (khabib, nate)
conor would never accept that fight. especially now. he's 2 losses away from almost total irrelevance.
Khabib and Nate are both bigger than him
Around 185 or so
Both have missed 155
Pettis was smaller than WB and koed him

Conor does better when he has a reach advantage........ WB fights at range and is a counter striker ......... A WB Vs Conor fight might actually be pretty boring and I don't see Conor getting that left to land.

A Conor Vs Pettis would be a more fun fight stylistically......

Will there ever be a time where we don’t compare Conor to other fighters performances? He’s a manlet killer, he absolutely would of lost against Wonderboy.

Stop trying to take the fighters shine away to give it to that inactive Irish prick.

Khabib and Nate are both bigger than him
Around 185 or so
Both have missed 155
Pettis was smaller than WB and koed him

It actually might be the reason Pettis got the KO, he was quick enough on the counter, usually it's the guys fighting at their natural weight that have the speed advantage, plus his team have a game plan against WB, Woodley just wasn't fast enough to get it done......

I also feel WB didn't respect Pettis regarding his power.

It actually might be the reason Pettis got the KO, he was quick enough on the counter, usually it's the guys fighting at their natural weight that have the speed advantage, plus his team have a game plan against WB, Woodley just wasn't fast enough to get it done......

I also feel WB didn't respect Pettis regarding his power.
I’d agree with all of that
Especially the last part
No respect for Pettis and his power, he payed for it

Demonstrate that Conor is a better striker. Plus, Conor holds the keys to the UFC, if he believed he could beat Wonderboy, then he would have asked for that fight. The fight would have been made.

Conor has a great win versus Jose Aldo, and a decent win versus Dustin Poirier. I don't rate Eddie Alvarez. That is about it. His popularity carries his measly UFC record.

If Conor continues to keep his hands low, he’ll be next to have his head bounce off the canvas like a basketball. But I guess he doesn’t have to worry about that since the man is too scared to fight anyway.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back