Duke Roufus kicked Pettis out of the gym for a week, three weeks before his fight with Poirier

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

{<huh}

That just seems like the dumbest move a coach could ever make.

{<huh}

They're close like family and they were not seeing eye to eye (duke said something along those lines)-- should it have happened? Probably not. But sometimes family (or close bonds) make you do stupid things.

{<huh}

Gooosh, get your double digit IQ in check. You can obviously get from the story that Pettis was sparring too hard, and Roufus sent him off to not get hurt and cool his head a bit. Dang

They're close like family and they were not seeing eye to eye (duke said something along those lines)-- should it have happened? Probably not. But sometimes family (or close bonds) make you do stupid things.

Three weeks before a fight?? That is insane.

The real question is... who tf lit all of his cars on fire 5 years ago...? Scorned psycotic girlfriend? What was the story there? Pettis Bless. I'll be there front row when you fight Conor next. Oh... /thread. Practically front row for Stipe/ DC im just saying i can't wait for that fight. Going to be a banger.

Last edited:
I’m not a big roufus fan but he saved pettis’s a beating and likely career by calling the ferguson fight between rds

The real question is... who tf lit all of his cars on fire 5 years ago...? Scorned psycotic girlfriend? What was the story there? Pettis Bless. I'll be there front row when you fight Conor next. Oh... /thread.

I have to give you your props, you're one of the few people on this forum who predicted this outcome.

I have to give you your props, you're one of the few people on this forum who predicted this outcome.
The first, and everyone else knew I pick All the Main events. I get props now? Not Nunes Cejudo Francis Usman or Jorge... but now? Ok ill take it...

When I ever been wrong on a main event? I know exactly when. Do you? Nope. When I ever lose an Av bet or been quoted after a fight? Never.

Rip off my predictions, obscure adjectives, locks of the week, prose.. all of it. Because at the end of the day i put my money where my mouth is and ill probably be retired from any kind of work including gambling by 35-40. Anyone else have 50k on Pettis? Even more on Jorge i made over a mil last 6 events. So go ahead u unoriginal mindless Hacks. "This shit chess. Not checkers!" Conor/ Pettis going to be fireworks. /thisfuckingthread. SMH... sleep time.

Last edited:
He actually banned Pettis for a week three DAYS before the fight, that's why its so awkward.

The real question is... who tf lit all of his cars on fire 5 years ago...? Scorned psycotic girlfriend? What was the story there? Pettis Bless. I'll be there front row when you fight Conor next. Oh... /thread. Practically front row for Stipe/ DC im just saying i can't wait for that fight. Going to be a banger.
The real question is...

WHERE THE FUCK DID TIME GO??

Holy shit! That was 5 years ago!??

Insurance job

Pettis is definitely past his prime, some fighters just peak before others
Is he doe? If that was anyone other than Ferguson that'd be 3 straight crazy impressive finishes across 3 weight classes. It's all so clear in foresight.. might be same situation as Cowboy, they both were the plan. They were so impressive and now this Pettis/Conor prediction might foil as well he looks so dangerous lately. It would ruin the rematch... nobody is scared of Conor anymore.. at all. It's probably Nate next or some bs.

Did a quick search and police arrested a 13yr old in connection to the fire.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ant...made-connection-anthony-pettis-cars-set-fire/

The first, and everyone else knew I pick All the Main events. I get props now? Not Nunes Cejudo Francis Usman or Jorge... but now? Ok ill take it...

When I ever been wrong on a main event? I know exactly when. Do you? Nope. When I ever lose an Av bet or been quoted after a fight? Never.

Rip off my predictions, obscure adjectives, locks of the week, prose.. all of it. Because at the end of the day i put my money where my mouth is and ill probably be retired from any kind of work including gambling by 35-40. Anyone else have 50k on Pettis? Even more on Jorge i made over a mil last 6 events. So go ahead u unoriginal mindless Hacks. "This shit chess. Not checkers!" Conor/ Pettis going to be fireworks. /thisfuckingthread. SMH... sleep time.

Dm me a shot of you winning money I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not

Back