Is there a way to find all current UFC fighters 6'4 and above?

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am doing a statistic thing, was wondering if there is a list of all active fighters where I can filter by height (6'4 and above)
cheers my friends.

Ill hrlp you start.

Hw: Struve, Ngannou, Rothwell, JdS, Reem, Miocic, Arlovski, Blaydes, Volkov, Werdum(not sure if on contract)
Lhw:
Jones, Gustaffson, Walker

Last edited:
Hws also blades and volkov
Lhw Smith, and Reyes...

Hws also blades and volkov
Lhw Smith, and Reyes...
Smith is listed as 6'4 but was clearly towered by Jones who is a true 6'4. Smith is actually around 6'2.

Ill hrlp you start.

Hw: Struve, Ngannou, Rothwell, JdS, Reem, Miocic, Arlovski, Blaydes, Volkov, Werdum(not sure if on contract)
Lhw:
Jones, Gustaffson, Walker

UFC probably added an inch to some of the HWs.
Stipe, JDS, Blaydes, Werdum, Reem, Ngannou, Rothwell all have 1,93 cm. What are the chances?
Arlo is smaller

Smith is listed as 6'4 but was clearly towered by Jones who is a true 6'4. Smith is actually around 6'2.
"Clearly towered by Jones" then go on to sat Smith is "around" 2" shorter? That hardly qualifies as "towering" over someone, lol.

And to think he was listed at 6'5 at MW
<36>

"Clearly towered by Jones" then go on to sat Smith is "around" 2" shorter? That hardly qualifies as "towering" over someone, lol.
You are right. I meant it was a bit surprising to see him so short since they were supposedly the same height. Smith was measured at 6'5 at MW... thats the Carwin effect.

Back