Did the damage from Pettis what really caused...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The mental breakdown of Tony? I think he hit him with big shots and maybe that was the straw that brought him down from all the accumulated wars he had! Your opinion counts, please don’t hesitate to elaborate!
giphy.gif

I don't know dude, it might be possible but he definitely needs to get his brain scanned. The whole jesus thing really reminds me of Benoit.

Tony drums to the beat of his own march..

That was almost like the Brock Lesnar moves that the got so much grief for in the Cain fight.

That hair reaction is amazing.

Shooping is going to a new level.
Damn.

Yeah, and that was before modern special effects. All they could do was film it a bunch of times and tell him "you'll get slapped until you react right"!

More than likely he just has a mental illness. Extremely common even among people with no brain trauma. I think brain trauma and concussions are more likely to cause stuff like memory loss

No. Remember what he was like on TUF? Still a crazy mofo then too, always had an extremely intense presence. He probably needs the alcohol, man. I would imagine it hasn’t been easy for him trying to go sober after having drinking problems.

You're posting this meanwhile Tony's putting toothpaste on a hotdog. Dont make fun bro

The mental breakdown of Tony? I think he hit him with big shots and maybe that was the straw that brought him down from all the accumulated wars he had! Your opinion counts, please don’t hesitate to elaborate!
giphy.gif
After tony rolled and then stood up, I still can’t believe pettis didn’t throw a high kick to finish him.

Tony has taken tons of damage tho so all of that adding up can’t be good for his brain. Not to mention, he’s already a pretty weird dude lol

its funny that he rolled when he was rocked. kinda clever

giphy.gif
Why didn’t he snatch up an RNC during that somersault :(

Back