Curtis Blaydes: Fool on the Hill

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Could have walked away from this card with a great finish but instead he layed and he prayed. Great score on the cards but no on remembers that shit. He should have finished Willis but instead he looked like a bully, forgetting the fact that he got destroyed by Frank twice! Feed him to Stripe!

Stipe vs Blaydes makes sense. He could also fight Derrick Lewis

Could have walked away from this card with a great finish but instead he layed and he prayed. Great score on the cards but no on remembers that shit. He should have finished Willis but instead he looked like a bully, forgetting the fact that he got destroyed by Frank twice! Feed him to Stripe!
Titties kept giving him his back in the first round and Curtis just kept on hugging.

Blaydes looked dominant and it was an extremely impressive performance. Or I guess suplexes and multiple 10-8 rounds are lay n pray?

Definitely felt like he could have done more damage. He looks like a solid contender. Fast and big.

Blaydes looked dominant and it was an extremely impressive performance. Or I guess suplexes and multiple 10-8 rounds are lay n pray?
I know, I know. But did you really feel like now he is better prepared for Frank or DC after that win? Justin Willis = Dada 5000

Stipe is going to avoid a fight with Blaydes like Ken Shamrock avoids paying Dana that $175,000.

6GYFYwx.jpg

I know, I know. But did you really feel like now he is better prepared for Frank or DC after that win? Justin Willis = Dada 5000
I think Willis is better than people give him credit for, and Blaydes completely shut him down, and shut him up.

I think Willis is better than people give him credit for, and Blaydes completely shut him down, and shut him up.
That's true. But he still proved nothing. His striking was not great and he just slammed and controlled. Lets see how Blaydes does vs. Stipe.

Honestly? I’m glad the fight went to a decision.

Willis got thoroughly embarassed for the full 15 minutes.

Blaydes is a mat returner not a submission grappler. Concept of mat returning is riding and not chasing submissions/striking finishes until you have safe positions to disengage with strikes and then engage again.

Willis landed 1 punch in entire fight and got 30-25'd. However, Blaydes played safe but proved he's better tonight.

Blaydes is a mat returner not a submission grappler. Concept of mat returning is riding and not chasing submissions/striking finishes until you have safe positions to disengage with strikes and then engage again.

Willis landed 1 punch in entire fight and got 30-25'd. However, Blaydes played safe but proved he's better tonight.
It works great against bums... So what? That isn't going to work vs. DC or Frank or Stipe

Willis was claiming ihe was the better wrestler so point proved by Blaydes.
Willis only chance of winning was when it was standing.

And who the hell calls Francis Ngannou Frank?
I was thinking wtf Blaydes has never fought Mir and then I realised Frank = Francis?????

I would love for Stipe to get that easy win.

I thought his top game and ground control was terrible. I don't know if it's fight IQ or what but he pretty had full mount at all times just would lazily lay on Willis instead of locking him down. There's a big difference in someone like Usman who shuts people down and someone who just lays on people. We saw the latter tonight and pretty much in all of his fights outside of Reem.

Back