Remember when GSP said this about Wonderboy?

No
Usain bolt has lost a race in his prime
He was still the best

He was not incorrect WB is special striker my favourite fighter Anthony "pettis" deleted WB. File not found deleted. Pettis lamps usman inside of one round

How? He looked great. He just got ktfo for leaving his chin out
Agreed. I like both these guys so i wanted it to be a great fight with lots of crazy shit so they would both stay ranked, not WB getting slept. But out of all fighters i never thought it would be him who let his guard down with 5 sec to go. Pettis will do well at ww. Good fight.

He just wanted to hype his friend up , I have a better question.
Was Toner high or drunk when he said that todays welterweight has evolved and is better than GSP era and today welterweights would somehow have a chance against Prime GSP ?

He clearly was wrong.

Mason/Toner is obsessed with trying to make gsp look bad, but all of these recent welterweight shocks make gsp look even better <Lmaoo>

He was not incorrect WB is special striker my favourite fighter Anthony "pettis" deleted WB. File not found deleted. Pettis lamps usman inside of one round
Oh common now, it was a sweet ass ko, but after words he didn't call out 1 wrestler, knowing he would die. He wanted RDA rematch or gaethe/Barbosa.

Usman would have his way

giphy.gif

***BREAKING***​
People who train together often compliment each other!!!!

Wonderboy lost via being too comfortable/arrogant in there.

Pettis was getting pieced up until the KO. It happens, what makes MMA exciting. Even if you're ahead just one mistake can cost you.

Oh common now, it was a sweet ass ko, but after words he didn't call out 1 wrestler, knowing he would die. He wanted RDA rematch or gaethe/Barbosa.

Usman would have his way
Even whitaker is not safe from pettis now bro

Remember when Toner said Anderson is the best striker in the history of MMA?

Gets KO’d by Chris and dropping by Bisping

How? He looked great. He just got ktfo for leaving his chin out

He has been knocked down in 4 of his last 5 fights. At age of 36 you can't just rely on your footwork/head movement without protecting the chin at all.

Back