This only makes "EL CUCUY" Tony Ferguson scarier

GBcrazy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last three fights Pettis was on fire

Rocked and finished Chiesa, dropped Tony Ferguson, KO'd Wonderboy out cold.

His only problem was that Tony is probably the best fighter in the roster, and made Pettis quit out of pure pressure. But Showtime is without any doubts revived, I look forward to watching him or LW or WW.

Tony would beat everyone in LW and WW

Pussies and idiots will joke about his health issues down here, but I believe he will sort his things and come back to take Khabib's belt

Yeah I noticed it was the same kind of punch that dropped Ferguson

Tony rolled out of harm's way and bloodied Pettis

InfatuatedImmediateDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

3No3r.gif

what makes him scary is the chip that got inserted in his leg. who knows what sort of reptilian mind control device is in there

Poirer also did very well against Pettis.

nothing could make tony ferguson any scarier than he is right now.

I thought so too but I think he would of been knocked out by that punch that blasted him at 170 honestly

WW Pettis would’ve STIFFENED Fergie with that punch. Different animal.

Tony gets dropped in every fight, it is only a matter of time until he goes out cold.

Tony gets dropped in every fight, it is only a matter of time until he goes out cold.

He really does get dropped. But worse things happen to his opponents.

3No3r.gif
It's similar, but Pettis couldn't have caught him cleaner and more solid - there was nowhere for WB's head to go, it absorbed all the impact.

Tony got glanced, but it was still a good one. An inch deeper into his face and that's goodnight.

3No3r.gif

Tony got hit much harder as well. He just doesn't have an off-button like WB.

Pettis would of won if he didn’t hurt his hands

Just keep him away from the wrestlers

This makes Khabib looks scarier. RDA who Khabib beat made Pettis suffer these humiliating losses

#KhabibBless

This makes Khabib looks scarier. RDA who Khabib beat made Pettis suffer these humiliating losses

#KhabibBless
Tony beat RDA in Mexico, didn't look even a little gassed while FLWs we're gassing, where RDA was best, which is standing.

#RealLWChamp #ChampShitOnly

What does that say about Max? He destroyed pettis

Lando had him on queer street. The couple other times he was knocked down he recovered immediately. Pettis kd was clean. Trujillo and Lee were more of the flash kd, off balance variety.
Tony has 18 fights under the UFC banner, only Lando genuinely had him in serious jeopardy.

Back