Safe to say GSP's generation of WWs is the best yet.

GSP may or may not be GOAT but he’s definitely among the best ever.

Most of the guys he defended against were very weak.

GSP may or may not be GOAT but he’s definitely among the best ever.

Most of the guys he defended against were very weak.
Weak how? In comparison to who do you mean? He beat the best at the time and would most likely beat the best ww's now.

Why does everything go back to GSP? Nothing about this fight had to do with GSP. Not one thing.

Last edited:
Dan Hardy would've steam rolled both of these bozos in the same night.

LW is the best division by far.

Khabib would beat GSP

fuck off with these constant GSP threads.

your boy is retired and irrelevant.

No.

Shields and Hendricks are his best wins.

One was a gift, the other a 3-2 decision.

Gastelum and WB are better than both.

I'll maneuver understand why 5 years after his peak random threads pop up about him.

I really think gsp fanboys are just attracted to him and want to have sex. They really don't like him for his fighting but really his penis.

Why does everything go back to GSP? Nothing about this fight had to do with GSP. Not one thing.
because it's obviously retaliatory toward the idiots that came here after woodley had one title defense proclaiming he is the best WW ever, these "evolved" WWs are way better than the ones from Georges's era bla bla bla.

You can thank them for these threads. I'm sure you were in those ones saying the same towards them right?

I'll maneuver understand why 5 years after his peak random threads pop up about him.

Maneuver me this. Why do threads still pop up about Ali when he's been dead for 3 years?

Yeah, GSP's WW division was much tougher than today's ragtag bunch.

lol purime 09 GSP would still dominate this current division. Scary stuff

weve heard about Wonderboys advanced sturiking and how hes untouchable and a nightmare rubiks cube for anyone and he gets KOd stiff by a LW who was 3-6 in the last 4 years from 145-155lbs lmao

I mean, he also tapped to strikes to a LW.....

Back