Can someone more twitter savvy explain Garbrandts tweet to me?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I just watched a video of fighters reactions to Dillashaw getting flagged and Garbrandt tweeted what appears to be a cup of coffee followed by a frog. Can someone translate what that means to me? Yes im old.

giphy.gif

All pigeons should respect them Eggplants.

Calling him a clown and a muppet for popping

That He was right but hes gonna sip his tea and watch the bullshit unrivale

He's not very smart. He thought the frog was a snake I think.

I just watched a video of fighters reactions to Dillashaw getting flagged and Garbrandt tweeted what appears to be a cup of coffee followed by a frog. Can someone translate what that means to me? Yes im old.

I think that's called CTE

He is sipping his tea laughing a dillishaw saying "I told you so".

Haha yeah I was out of the loop too. Glad you asked, now I can finally die a content man.

Is this it?
Is this what he meant?
Yes. It's a viral meme that goes around from time to time. There is usually a stupid title calling something out followed by Kermit sipping his tee saying "but that's none of my business". That's what it's from

Tj 2-0 vs Cody

Henry 1-0 against Tj

USADA 1-0 vs TJ

JCVD 1-0 vs Cody

Back