I got Willis and Pettis, does my slip stand a chance?

EdmundsEmptyBankAccount

Pulsing expert from Pulsylvania
Reaction score
I feel that Willis and Pettis are both trending up. Willis I saw live in Adelaide and he's fast on his fat feet. Pettis is going to be hungry and will pressure WB for the win.

Got the multi plus single bets to win... Pray for my empty bank account
SmartSelect_20190324-112544.jpg SmartSelect_20190324-112534.jpg

Blaydes is a bad Mofo, I think he is going to dominate via rassling.

Good luck though.

Wonderboy and Blaydes deserve to be the favourites, but Willis and Pettis can both crack so you're in for a chance

If Pettis wins I won't be absolutely shocked, he's skilled and he will make it competitive. Who knows with mma, he could land a damaging shot or they might end up on the cage and a submission could present itself. I'm going with Wonderboy though, I think he could finish it late.

If Pettis wins I won't be absolutely shocked, he's skilled and he will make it competitive. Who knows with mma, he could land a damaging shot or they might end up on the cage and a submission could present itself. I'm going with Wonderboy though, I think he could finish it late.
i had a vision of Wonderboy hitting Pettis with one of his razor sharp karate counters but... I predict he will be smothered by Pettis who is going to do his Khabib impression

I threw some money in the same exact bets. Both have a better chance than odds reflect & that parlay could be a huge return. Good luck!

Hey good luck

Glad you didn't do big bets though lol

But those are fun bets

Let me fuckin tell you something dude

Not only does it stand a chance, congratulations bro you're RICH.

Did the same... for about the same amount. More than likely it won't happen... but certainly enough of a chance to throw a couple bucks at it.

Willis ain't a big puncher and Blaydes is a tough style matchup

Back