Who else is happy Dana signed a 7 year deal with the UFC?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know Dana is a dick sometimes and he also is a clown who you can laugh about a lot, but let’s be honest, he is the King of MMA. His opinion matters. You also gotta love his passion for the sport, the man literally works everyday all day, flying all over the place. Without him none of this would be possible like joe rogan says and without him it wouldn’t be the same. We all would miss him. Just admit :)
<31>

They should kick out the hand rubbing tomato and get Uncle Shael in there

Dana White: Lookin' for a fight is the greatest TV show eva!

They should kick out the hand rubbing tomato and get Uncle Shael in there
Naahh I can’t stand chaels annoying voice for more than a minute and his emotionless face with that ice death stare is disturbing to look at especially when he is not even funny.

....only shills.

He might be a Red Goof - but he's our Red Goof.

Better to deal with the devil you know...

Of course.

Dana might be a dick, but it wouldn't feel the same without him. Same as when Rogan and Buffer eventually leave, shit I still miss Goldberg screaming "AND ITS ALL OVER"

Credit where it's due Dana is a pioneer that has really propelled this sport in many ways to much greater heights. As few as 10 years ago a deal with ESPN would have been a laughable idea, and here we are.

That said we need a new boss for more modern times. DC and Chael are my personal favorites, but with a seven year contract probably worth about a bazillion dollars that isn't happening anytime soon.

UFC would be worse without him.

Credit where it's due Dana is a pioneer that has really propelled this sport in many ways to much greater heights. As few as 10 years ago a deal with ESPN would have been a laughable idea, and here we are.

That said we need a new boss for more modern times. DC and Chael are my personal favorites, but with a seven year contract probably worth about a bazillion dollars that isn't happening anytime soon.
What exactly does Chael know about running a multi-billion dollar company?

Back