Vera all back of the head shots

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Every single hammerfist was back of the head. Should be a dq

Those were illegal strikes. If Maz was reffing he would have stopped the fight and deducted points

Remember brock vs frank

Yeah, also I think Saenz wasn't out

I usually don't care about borderline shit, but those were about as perfectly placed right in the center of the back of his head that even Mr. Magoo could have seen it.

That ref went full tard.

Those were illegal strikes. If Maz was reffing he would have stopped the fight and deducted points

Remember brock vs frank
giphy.gif

I usually don't care about borderline shit, but those were about as perfectly placed right in the center of the back of his head that even Mr. Magoo could have seen it.

That ref went full tard.
I agree.
They were obvious as fuck

Ref inconsistency is what makes shit like this the worse. Yamasaki dq:ed Silva even when he didn't really land on Prater.

Chito looked good tho. 135 is getting so stacked it’s stupid

That was crazy ref was on the wrong side, he couldn't see. That's a tough loss

That’s bad
I think Saenz was done anyway

Ref inconsistency is what makes shit like this the worse. Yamasaki dq:ed Silva even when he didn't really land on Prater.
That's the one thing that's consistent with the refs. The inconsistency. Kinda like the judging.

Last edited:
Dude, Jon Jones is blatantly roiding and you expect they stop a fight because of a few strikes to the back of the head? This is the UFC.

Yeah, also I think Saenz wasn't out
Definitely rocked but he wasnt out. Ref should have stepped in and gave him time. Vera got caught up in the moment and is lucky to have gotten away with it

Back