Rogan keeps calling Tyron the GOAT WW

Rogan is a Fckng idiot
He will Say whatever that serve best the UFC.

Who cares anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg

I watch the podcast a lot. I don't think he ever said that. I only recall him saying there is an argument.

Rogan smokes too much weed, prolonged use impairs memory so he probably can't even remember a WW champion before Woodley.

So Tyron doesn't qualify as a GOAT but the man that ducked him does?

<{katwhu}>

He was just indirectly gobbling off kamaru a little bit

The answer is in your username

AyDeeDee said:
Weed should be illegal.

Careful. Joe Rogan might need to have a thoughtful, nuanced, rational discussion with you on that.

Why does he keep saying this?

GSP is the GOAT WW
Because Joe likes to say things that piss people off .

How does a draw and 2 boring defenses and 1 exciting defense make you the goat over a guy that's defended as many times as gsp did in a row and the length of time in which ge held it ?

I wanna hear his logic behind this ... becaus3 I might have to start believing Eddie over him in their arguments with dumb comments like this .

Why does he keep saying this?

GSP is the GOAT WW
Because Rogan has some deep hate for GSP. It’s really weird. I think maybe they hooked up once and GSP ghosted him.

Last edited:
Who cares?

He said Ronda was the greatest and most dominant athlete in the history of the human race. Why take him seriously?

On his kumara episode of JRE he said if Woodley beat Kumara, he’d have an argument as WW GOAT.

Hughes has a much better argument than Tyron lol. Tyron is way behind GSP and Matt Hughes.

Back