Shelton is ranked

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.png

2-3 in UFC.

What's up with that?

The only Shelton I ever gave a fuck about was Benjamin.

When half the division gets cut and the division only had 24 guys before that, it's pretty easy to be ranked 12th.

I think that's UFC's strategy with flyweights. Keep less than 15 guys in the division, so every flyweight fight features ranked fighters.

The UFC has been cutting every flyweight that is coming off a loss since they're closing the Division. That's how Shelton entered the Top 15.

Shelton Benjamin is very good at climbing ladders.

That was one of the greatest spots in WWE history, I remember losing my shit when I saw that live

"What? Greatest spot? You do know it's fake, right? Why watch that fake shit when you can watch MMA?" - SherdogBro AKA dumbfuck

And? Casey Kenney is ranked and hes not even in the fucking UFC

upload_2019-3-23_22-26-21.png

They had Neil Seery ranked a couple of weeks ago..

When half the division gets cut and the division only had 24 guys before that, it's pretty easy to be ranked 12th.

I think that's UFC's strategy with flyweights. Keep less than 15 guys in the division, so every flyweight fight features ranked fighters.

Then they shouldn't have cut Dustin Ortiz.

I think they have some policy where they don't cut guys coming off a win so they've been slowly eliminating the fighters by waiting until they lose.

Then they shouldn't have cut Dustin Ortiz.

I think they have some policy where they don't cut guys coming off a win so they've been slowly eliminating the fighters by waiting until they lose.

I agree with that and about 10 other flyweights that are way better than Eric Shelton that got cut. Ortiz worked his way from a grinder into an exciting flyweight that finished people with headkicks and shit. There was no reason for them to cut him.

The UFC deserves the wrath of Red Forman from that 70's show.
giphy.gif

I agree with that and about 10 other flyweights that are way better than Eric Shelton that got cut. Ortiz worked his way from a grinder into an exciting flyweight that finished people with headkicks and shit. There was no reason for them to cut him.

The UFC deserves the wrath of Red Forman from that 70's show.
giphy.gif

That fight with Benavidez was some of the most exciting ground exchanges I've seen in quite a while. He deserved a bonus, not getting cut.

Back