So whose ready for Big Pretty to get the big KO tonight?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Nothing against Blaydes but I actually like Willis. And he’s a super hard guy to deal with. Very confident and he makes fights fun. Say what you will but I’m a fan of this guy. I think he catches Blaydes tonight.

Whose ready for this one?

Blaydes is going to fuck him up.

tenor.gif

Ironically Tuivasa called him Big Titties while referring to wanting to fight him. Blades gets the W tho

Last edited:
Bwahahahah. He aint ready for Blaydes.

Pfft. Willis is a point fighter for a heavyweight. Blaydes with the easy win after he gets the takedown.

Actually don't like him at all. May the best man win though.

KO? probably not, decision, very likely. Im goin over 2.5 for this cracker jack...

He'a a boring fighter.
His last two fights were extremely boring.
Him being ranked is proof HW is the weakest division.
Blaydes better finish him quickly.

Nothing against Blaydes but I actually like Willis. And he’s a super hard guy to deal with. Very confident and he makes fights fun. Say what you will but I’m a fan of this guy. I think he catches Blaydes tonight.

Whose ready for this one?
Willis is too fat.

Willis doesn't put himself in dangerous spots. I have him by Dec. He'll stop Blaydes' TD's, and catch him clean on clinch breaks, weak entries, and in the open field. Don't see him catching him and hurting Blaydes though, only Ngannou has really hurt Blaydes.

Still can't figure out why the UFC made that pointless Ngannou-Blades II fight and eliminated a legit HW contender in such a thin division. Seems so dumb.

I think he takes Willis easy.

I've seen 90% of people on Blaydes and chances are he does get the win... But something in my gut tells me that Big Pretty pulls it off, maybe not a finish but if he can stuff the take down, or at least get back up if he gets taken down I think he can one two his way to a discsion

I got Blaydes by decision.

Something tells me this is going to be boring af. But with the big boys a single punch can end the fight.

So the fact I went with a decision victory, pretty much spells out my expectations. Hopefully I’m wrong and it kicks ass. But...

Back