Wonderboy Is Gonna Kill Pettis

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though Thompson is a tentative counter striker, Pettis has no way to win if he isn't aggressive. He will run into a head kick or straight punch. Either way Pettis is getting finished, love the guy but he has no business being at 170. LETS GO WONDERBOY

Obviously crush me in the comments when im wrong

Truly yours, YOGO

EDIT: I WAS WRONG. SO, SO WRONG. DAMN

Last edited:
Only if he finally stops with the "chess match" mentality bullshit he's been promising to change for 3 years and cost him three big fights.

Last edited:
Even though Thompson is a tentative counter striker, Pettis has no way to win if he isn't aggressive. He will run into a head kick or straight punch. Either way Pettis is getting finished, love the guy but he has no business being at 170. LETS GO WONDERBOY

Obviously crush me in the comments when im wrong

Truly yours, YOGO
<{nope}>
It's Showtime Baby!!!!

<36>

You think im just gonna stand here and let you kill me Stephen?

Wonderboy about to send Pettis to Wonderland.

This is a ballsy fu**ing move by Pettis, maybe he knows something we don’t?

This is a ballsy fu**ing move by Pettis, maybe he knows something we don’t?
True that, much respect to Pettis... If he pulls out a win it will be legendary. I'm a WB fan, but a Pettis win would be crazy!

Wonderboy hasn't killed anyone since he fought the already dead Jake Ellenberger I wouldn't count on it

He probably won’t kill him. But, I believe WB wins this convincingly with plenty of gas left in the tank.

But, it’s mma.

WB by TKO in 4.

giphy.gif

Only if he finally stops with the "chess match" mentality bullshit he's been promising to change for 3 years and cost three big fights.
From a lot of the interviews I've seen following the Till fight, Thompson has stated that he realizes he needs to be more aggressive and even utilize his grappling more. Although I doubt he'll do that last part against Pettis

fair enough, he's still gonna lose. We both know he's best suited for LW. Wonderboy will crack his skull.
I initially had the same thought but he's kind of an unknown quantity at 170 and he's shown flashes of greatness before. On top of it, we've seen guys go up in weight and look awesome. Not a fight I'd love to bet on with the odds available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back