Media Mike Tyson Says Conor McGregor Needs to Focus on Fights, Not UFC Ownership

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

At the end just closes the door in the reporter's face <Lmaoo>

Why not both?
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt><mma3>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}​

He ith right you know!

Conor03.gif

Conor needs to get his soul back. He will never be the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike's not the guy to get financial advice from.

Why not both?
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt><mma3>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}​

conor is dumb as shit, theres no way theyre going to have him represent the ufc brand as anything other than a guy that gets punched in the face

all he does is fly around the world acting like scum, he's a trainwreck.

look at the scampering wee leprechaun, when did dana ever do this? AAA moron

15103658261404921.gif

He can do both. He's UFC's exclusive big draw and has done a TON for the business.

Dude deserves a piece of the pie he put the cherry on top of, and I don't even like the guy.

conor is dumb as shit, theres no way theyre going to have him represent the ufc brand as anything other than a guy that gets punched in the face

all he does is fly around the world acting like scum, he's a trainwreck.

look at the scampering wee leprechaun, when did dana ever do this? AAA moron

15103658261404921.gif

He looks such a Manlet lol

He can do both. He's UFC's exclusive big draw and has done a TON for the business.

Dude deserves a piece of the pie he put the cherry on top of, and I don't even like the guy.

dude keeps losing and acting like a bum tho. if he wins his next fight it'll seem like a fluke at this stage

I don't know if it's possible to regain motivation at Conor's stage, but I hope he does. No one like him ever.

dude keeps losing and acting like a bum tho. if he wins his next fight it'll seem like a fluke at this stage

Yeah true but he's still their only big draw and has made them hundreds of millions. Dunno I tend to side with the fighters not the bosses, even if I dont like the fighters I jump at the chance to see someone stick it to Dana and WME.

Can't wait for Conor to disappear, really tired of his crap already. This trash talking bravado is boring as hell. How about instead of making some whiskey, smashing peoples phones and acting like an ass, get a new camp with some real coaches who will tell you your ground game sucks, and kick your ass on a daily basis until it improves. Then when Conor not only beats Khabib but clears out 2 weight classes then we can talk. This will never happen so good luck with the whiskey.

he keeps losing? he's lost 1 fight after being out for 2 years...went 10 rounds, making his pro debut, with floyd mayweather. yet people, instead of giving conor a ton of credit for going 10 rounds, they just say, well, he lost...and keep referring to that "boxing" match as a loss, which it isn't....different sport, doesn't count...

Sucks that we will never get to know what Mike's favorite pidgeon is.

" Which is your favourite pigeon "

<45><45>

Back