Fabian Edwards on Jorge Masvidal: ‘If I see that man again, he’s f*cked

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“The thing that pissed me off about it was the way he walked over. He walked over calm; hands behind his back…and then he starts throwing punches knowing well that security was going to jump on it. I tried to smash his head in myself, but we had about 100 security guards between us, so I couldn’t get my hands on him.

“If I see that man again he’s f*cked. I probably won’t see him in the cage because he’s a different weight class to me, but if I see him outside I’m smashing him. It’s personal now.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/leon-edwards-brother-says-jorge-masvidal-is-fcked/

Fabian is huge, fabian by ko rd 1.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
haha, the crying over Jorges 3 piece has been epic.

Tears flowing like the mighty Mississippi.

tenor.gif

Masvidal feeds Fabian a three piece with a soda as well.

haha, the crying over Jorges 3 piece has been epic.

Tears flowing like the mighty Mississippi.

In before the inevitable McDonald's brawl videos, with people yelling "Worldstar! 3 piece and a soda!"

Edit- and the n word.

“The thing that pissed me off about it was the way he walked over. He walked over calm; hands behind his back…and then he starts throwing punches knowing well that security was going to jump on it. I tried to smash his head in myself, but we had about 100 security guards between us, so I couldn’t get my hands on him.

“If I see that man again he’s f*cked. I probably won’t see him in the cage because he’s a different weight class to me, but if I see him outside I’m smashing him. It’s personal now.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/leon-edwards-brother-says-jorge-masvidal-is-fcked/

Fabian is huge, fabian by ko rd 1.

Nice to see you have a sherdog account Leon Edwards.

Poor Dos Santos, kneed in the face by much lighter competion nowadays.

Altercation between 2 men who happen to punch each other in the face for a living.
The 2 men fight for 2 seconds.

The onlooker involves himself and wants to team up against the one man and is holding a grudge to this day.

Hmmmm.

I get why he’s mad, his brother got played...

That being said, no one cares bro. Your brother should’ve handled himself better.

The amount of support masvidal has gotten for cheap shotting Edwards is mind blowing. This isn’t a case of Edwards saying c’mon Jorge I’ll fight you right now. This was him calling him out for his next pro fight.

Leons butthurt brother?

Masvigoat via KO

The amount of support masvidal has gotten for cheap shotting Edwards is mind blowing. This isn’t a case of Edwards saying c’mon Jorge I’ll fight you right now. This was him calling him out for his next pro fight.
If it was Leon sucker punching Jeorge, people could be crying...There would be tons of "thug" comments.

I was surprised by how small Fabian looks next to Leon, he is short and really only bigger in the waist and hips.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_10_at_09.06.14.0.png

I don't think he called out Masvidal...he probably said something insulting. Jorge's reaction was "come here and say it to my face"...end of the day...it is what it is...

Altercation between 2 men who happen to punch each other in the face for a living.
The 2 men fight for 2 seconds.

The onlooker involves himself and wants to team up against the one man and is holding a grudge to this day.

Hmmmm.
That wasn’t a fight, it was cheap shots, knowing that he had security to intervene after.

Back