*Besides size and weight, who's the better fighter with the superior skills: Pettis or Wonderboy?*

The Pettis that fought el Cucuy can beat Wonderboy.

The Wonderboy that fought Till can get beat by Pettis.

Wonder boy is more sniper than fighter. I dont enjoy his style. I know, he fights within the rules but it just seems wrong to never really stay in the pocket but always snipe from the outside.

Pettis if only because In his prime he had the best BJJ in the division

Wonderboy is easily way more skilled in teh feet . Pettis is in the ground but i dont know how he can get the fight there.

Pettis that fought El Cucuy was nothing special he quit after the second round , Neither was the Pettis that fought Chiesa.

Pettis has a really good ground game but WB is much better on the feet. Pettis is probably faster so that is a def plus. WB just has great accuracy and timing which matters a lot more.

Wonderboy is easily way more skilled in teh feet . Pettis is in the ground but i dont know how he can get the fight there.

Pettis that fought El Cucuy was nothing special he quit after the second round , Neither was the Pettis that fought Chiesa.
Bloodied and knocked down one of the best fighters in the world. Broke his hand. I’ll take his camp’s word over a Sherbro basement theory that he quit.

Bloodied and knocked down one of the best fighters in the world. Broke his hand. I’ll take his camp’s word over a Sherbro basement theory that he quit.
Tony got dropped even by Lando and Trujillo . Nothing special with dropping Tony.

Pettis taekwondo has fallen off while Wonderboy karate looks as good as ever

Wonderboy more skilled on the feet but Pettis used to be a better athlete

giphy.gif

Pettis obviously more well rounded, top 5 P4P in his prime.

Pettis is years away from the fighter people remember.
His best version was the WEC one, since then he has only downgraded.

{<huh}

Pettis didn't look that good against Ferguson. He got touched up in the first, landed a good shot early in the 2nd and still lost the round before quitting. It showed he can still hurt guys but that's reckless Tony who gets hurt or knocked down in most of his fights.

Gonna go with the guy who became a world champ in his prime.

pettis sucks and always sucked

I am assuming this is going to be contested on the feet. I would choose wonderboy. He has more competition experience.
I would give Pettis an edge if he had an amateur muay thai background since he would have fought a few long pants kickboxing guys so would know how to engage.
In this fight it is an accomplished long pants guy vs a tkd guy

Back