How many PPVs do you buy a year

XRedStaRx

Genetically superior
@Blue
Reaction score
I buy none because of time zone differences. I might do and watch replays if it wasn't $60.

Do you buy PPVs? Why and why not?

UFC is on cable here and I can stream (legal) for free, so no.

Answer from last week forward is none. Speak with your wallets.

Zero.

We get it free here via a cable sports channel, and when I'm not able to do that I stream.

I do pay for fightpass though. Shit is awesome.

2-3 per year.

Only the very best.

Rest, Bars or streaming

I spend most of my time in Europe and Asia, so I usually don't have to buy more than a couple a year.

Not in years and YEARS since I used to host an occasional one at the house with people chipping in

Most bars show em for free

as in you have to buy a drink

One maybe two in the past but like many I find other ways to watch them now.

1 if it’s a big one (Conor) and we are having people over that night

None. Back in the day i bought all of them, then it slowly got less and less until i was buying maybe one or two a year.
Ever since the UFC started focusing more on entertainment than the best fighting the best and showing a total disregard for the fans, i started streaming.(illegally).

Once i got good at it, and figured out the package is far better than what the ufc is actually offering i havent looked back.

Now i have access to literally every event that has ever existed in all the major promotions on-demand. New events are live and available for replay within minutes. And its all "free". I dont see me stopping unless im forced to.

Haven't brought one in years, its too expensive, not worth the money. I watch my UFC PPV's on the good ole fashioned running water, if ya know what I mean ;)

Used to always watch at bars where you just pay a cover charge and have a few drinks included in price. Lately only paid once to see Usman vs Woodley.

none

i watch that shit at 3 am like every other uk fan, you guys get smashed for ppv, we pay up to 20 quid for a boxing event everything from the US MMA wise is free

Last PPV I bought was nick diaz vs gsp and after watching nick just lay down and mean mug and get wrestlefucked for 25 minutes I decided I would stream myself silly from that point on. Haven’t paid for a Ppv since

It costs me $25 per ppv depending on the card I probs buy around 8-9 a year, I do buy boxing cards as well and they are 50 (use to be 40 last year)

Back