Darren Till Doesn't Officially Reach Gatekeeper Status Until He Loses to.......

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Demian Maia

CquNwZ5XgAAdaY3.jpg

Remember Matt Brown?
Of course you don't because he was the former gatekeeper of the WW division.
Now Maia is the official gatekeeper of the WW division.
If you lose to him you're toast!

Any questions?

PS.........
Don't ask for warm butter spreaded all over your toasted status.

Only legit threat to Askren tho.

Goddard separated him and Usman when Demian had his back and a hook in.

Should realistically be ranked 4th.

A 50-year-old Maia using basic BJJ for self-defense would find a way to choke and kill a 34-year-old Till. But agreed, great fight, make it happen Dana.

RDA is the top 5 gatekeeper
They should fight eachother for that title. I love Maia, I love Ponz more at this point. Feed Ponz Maia. Please. He's the 1st or 2nd best WW in the world. Watch Kelvin/ Magny than Ponz/ Magny and tell me I'm wrong.

They should fight eachother for that title. I love Maia, I love Ponz more at this point. Feed Ponz Maia. Please. He's the 1st or 2nd best WW in the world. Watch Kelvin/ Magny than Ponz/ Magny and tell me I'm wrong.

Feed Ponz TO Maia is more like it.

Maia beats anyone other than the 3 wrestlers he's recently lost to and maybe Askren.

Feed Ponz TO Maia is more like it.

Maia beats anyone other than the 3 wrestlers he's recently lost to and maybe Askren.
Yeah, except Ponz has awesome TDD 10 years+ at ATT and hits harder with more volume than anyone in the division. Ponz is absolutely massive for WW. So is Maia, Ponz would, I don't want to watch Ponz KO Maia... he would though. He's the rightful #1 contender. He's being Buried worse than Tony.

He’s good no doubt
I don’t know if he’s better than Woodley Colby or Thompson
He can fight the Thompson pettis winner or Lawler

Demian Maia

CquNwZ5XgAAdaY3.jpg

Remember Matt Brown?
Of course you don't because he was the former gatekeeper of the WW division.
Now Maia is the official gatekeeper of the WW division.
If you lose to him you're toast!

Any questions?

PS.........
Don't ask for warm butter spreaded all over your toasted status.

Maia is too good to be a gatekeeper. I don't think you know what gatekeeper is. Gatekeeper is someone who's not that good but good enough to hang in the UFC and keep on beating guys at certain level. Classic case would be Clay Guida. Not that good, not that talented, but gritty and good enough wrestling enough to beat enough guys to stay in the UFC.

Maia is very good.

You could have put Demian Maia in the title instead of view whoring like it's a youtube video. Reeks of desperation for replies............................................................................................................................................

Watch two fights four years apart? The fuck would that matter?

Watch two fights four years apart? The fuck would that matter?
4 years? wtf u talking about? maybe 2 Max?

Edit: time flies. Feels like it happened yesterday... i remember all of it. Changes nothing. Nobody whispers his name for a reason. Like Ngannou. Fighters just dont seem to mention either very often. I hate KO artist with sus gas as a degen gambler.. francis and ponz are special. Ponz in particular. He's legit legit. Do you remember the Plat nation days? It was me and Ponz vs 1-300 idiots. I made a fool of ya'll, then Ponz made a fool of Perry like I rammed down your throats for 2 months.

Last edited:
Till needs a couple of decent wins to become a gatekeeper at this point,

Only legit threat to Askren tho.

Goddard separated him and Usman when Demian had his back and a hook in.

Should realistically be ranked 4th.

Yeah honestly one of the dumbest separations I’ve ever seen

He was borderline in the position in the pic in op

yeah, still not a gatekeeper, but till would definitely lose to demian

the way his head bounced TF off the canvas, I just hope he can spell the word "gatekeeper," let alone be one.

HeavyImmaculateHellbender-size_restricted.gif

4 years? wtf u talking about? maybe 2 Max?

Edit: time flies. Feels like it happened yesterday... i remember all of it. Changes nothing. Nobody whispers his name for a reason. Like Ngannou. Fighters just dont seem to mention either very often. I hate KO artist with sus gas as a degen gambler.. francis and ponz are special. Ponz in particular. He's legit legit. Do you remember the Plat nation days? It was me and Ponz vs 1-300 idiots. I made a fool of ya'll, then Ponz made a fool of Perry like I rammed down your throats for 2 months.
I don't think anyone aside from some bad trolls thought that Perry had a very high ceiling. Ponz looks good, but is largely unproven. His best win is a tainted tko over Gunni, but that doesn't mean he's bad. I'll wait until he wins again and reassess.

I don't believe that's his path.

I believe his size will force him up to 185 where he'll be outside the gate & without access.

Back