Media Colby Covington:" I'm UFC's biggest draw! "

Niel99ad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Notice the way that Helen Yee is starting at Colby. She seems completely enamoured lol. Her white fever is obviously overriding Colby's cringe production

Sherbros, why is Helen staring so blatantly at Colby. You guys told me he's a virgin! That women hate guys like him! You got some explainin' to do, fellas

Sherbros, why is Helen staring so blatantly at Colby. You guys told me he's a virgin! That women hate guys like him! You got some explainin' to do, fellas
oh hey colby.

didnt know you had a sherdog account till now.

Something about Helen Yee doesnt look right. Not sure if its her nose or her tits

You can tell Colby was big into WWF based on his act. He’s not the best at it. I’m still rooting for him anyways

Something about Helen Yee doesnt look right. Not sure if its her nose or her tits

dont hate

images

Colby Covington is the WW Rockhold. Dumb and dumber.

He already has the cheese game on lock...

A6A13FA4-F522-4C66-B2FE-3E04B9A1E6A7.jpeg

A d level Sonnen.

Edit..Eyes too round for ethnicity

No Covington! You are not! You are a poor imitation of Sonnen/McGregor persona's. Why is this guy getting a title shot? It is freaking ridiculous. He hasn't fought Till, Masvidal, Wonderboy, Ponzinibbio, Lawler etc. etc. He has only decisioned an over the hill Maia and a smaller ex LW in RDA. How does that give him access to a title shot. Here's Darren Till had to fight Wonderboy, Woodley and Masvidal already and this loud mouthed douche gets an easy ride to a title shot?? Tell me that isn't total injustice. Usman should refuse to fight Covington until Covington proves himself.

GOAT.

p069hpkk.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the video, TS. I'm the most addicted Colby Covington fan, keeping my eyes on everything this guy does (all interviews, radio shows, podcasts, media appearances, social media posts, fights, etc.).

The only time Colby has drawn money is with a pencil or pen. I doubt one single person has ever bought a ticket to see him fight.

Back