News Can you guess who was the highest paid fighter on the Till vs Masvidal card?

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
***Just to show

7A912BD9-E0C1-4E46-B312-7B9124584504.gif

Answer is two post below...

***Disclaimer:
“Before we go any further, we should note that most international athletic commissions don’t release fighter pay info, so none of the following salary data for the event is official. However, you can get a fairly accurate picture of a fighter’s pay based on official purse info released from past fights. So, based on that info, here is the estimated pay breakdown for the 24 fighters that traded blows at the event. But please remember – this is only an estimate, not official info.”

https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/03/...salaries-incentive-pay-attendance-gate-fox11/

Last edited:
Masvidal probably, because he's been around forever?

Do they list salaries for fight cards in the UK?

I'd have added the text on the site that says 'Before we go any further, we should note that most international athletic commissions don’t release fighter pay info, so none of the following salary data for the event is official.'

So it's them guessing what the fighter pay could have been and not publishing what it actually was.

Good for him, Till and both co headliners deserve more. Masvidal should get a tip for serving up the 3 piece.

Not bad for going to work a few minutes 3-4 times a year

Pretty sure it was Chael Sonnen.

Masvidal probably, because he's been around forever?

Do they list salaries for fight cards in the UK?

I'd have added the text on the site that says 'Before we go any further, we should note that most international athletic commissions don’t release fighter pay info, so none of the following salary data for the event is official.'

So it's them guessing what the fighter pay could have been and not publishing what it actually was.

Nice catch @Congo66 and good call @KeepItRealist

I got news for you, the released payouts in america arent everything they get paid either

Meh. Pure speculation.

$31k for Till's show money? lol damn that is shit, especially for someone the UFC has been trying to hype up for the past year and was ranked #3

The UFC is absolutely raping some of these guys, the gate alone can pay double the purses

Whats even dumb is that Volkan had the highest show money of $85k despite having 2 losses in a row lol Reyes who is undefeated and had a 4-0 UFC record only had a $47k show money. Sad to see some fighters only having $10k for show money

Back