*Did you expected a bigger size difference between Wonderboy and Pettis?*

Emblem and barker in the way to see difference

The real test will be how they look side by side tomorrow night. I would expect WB to be heavier at fight time. But I have no idea what Pettis’ fight weight will be. I’m just speculating.

Yeah, I kind of thought wonderboy would dwarf him.

There should be some pretty crazy kicks flying in this one.

Now you know why Pettis had such a hard time making 145...

IMO MMA should end WC'ing.

Looks good but would be a smaller welterweight.

Wonderboy will dwarf him when he rehydrates tomorrow.

Not really
Didn't get all the chat bout how big the size difference would be
Never thought of Wonder as a big WW

I always think Wonderboy is bigger than he is. He has a tall lanky dude build, so it's weird that he isn't actually that tall.

Wonderboy isn’t that big of a WW, he’s just kinda lanky.

I think this fight might be a little more competitive than people are expecting. Pettis doesn’t deal well with pressure fighters or wrestlers. Wonderboy plays the distance and has low output

Hopefully he comes out more aggressive than he has been lately. Love watching Wonderboy when he comes to finish.

Wonderboy is only a couple inches taller than Pettis. This isn't new information. But height doesn't tell the whole story. Wonderboy has a much bigger frame; it will be more noticeable when they're hydrated. Pettis wasn't a big LW, while Wonderboy is a good-sized WW.

The real test will be how they look side by side tomorrow night. I would expect WB to be heavier at fight time. But I have no idea what Pettis’ fight weight will be. I’m just speculating.

This.

TS never watched fights before.

I don't like Pettis at all, but he looks great and he looks healthy. Good for him. I'll be rooting for Wonderboy, but I hope Pettis does well at 170. More fighters need to move up.

I thought he might look terribly undersized next to Wonderboy, but he looks good and healthy here.

Did you expected OMG can't breathe

Back