Conor vs Floyd 2 Will be a Dud

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
While it appears that Conor desperately needs the money (basically begging Floyd to give him another real red panty night), I can't see it being anywhere near as big as the first fight.

Firstly, the first fight was not competitive at all. Floyd looked like he was on cruise control and was toying with Conor. Conor\s power didn't phase him and it's obvious that Conor has no chance in hell of knocking Floyd out or even being competitive boxing Floyd.

Secondly, Conor has lost his shine. Conor was double champ for the first fight. He was coming off a very impressive performance against Eddie. He had it and people were curious if his striking success in MMA would translate to boxing...it didn't and the first fight showed the gap is too great to warrant a 2nd fight. Now his coming off a thrashing by Khabib.

It's time to move on from the past Conor.

1P4xwij.gif

Conor out boxes Floyd to a decision in the rematch

He won the first tree rounds, all he has to do is win the next 9 in the 2nd fight

17b4249f31dd6ab725eaef055f1201e6.jpg

Lol at desperately needs the money

Floyd ain't taking Conor's phonecalls since Khabib outboxed him

this isn't 2017

<bball1>

Last edited:
Floyd needs to man up and step in the octagon with Conor.
Yes
A 40 year old retired boxer who hasn’t done anything other than punch his entire life should suddenly step in and fight an elite mixed martial artist
Does that make sense to you? Conor has at least thrown a punch and has some skills
Floyd hasn’t kicked, been kicked, wrestled or grappled his entire life, he also hasn’t fought in 4 ounce gloves which changes his defence entirely
But hey who cares he should “man up”
What’s next roger feeder challenging the ping pong world champ? Odell Beckam playing rugby?
Lewis Hamilton doing nascar? Ridiculous
They need Floyd not the other way around

While it appears that Conor desperately needs the money (basically begging Floyd to give him another real red panty night), I can't see it being anywhere near as big as the first fight.

Firstly, the first fight was not competitive at all. Floyd looked like he was on cruise control and was toying with Conor. Conor\s power didn't phase him and it's obvious that Conor has no chance in hell of knocking Floyd out or even being competitive boxing Floyd.

Secondly, Conor has lost his shine. Conor was double champ for the first fight. He was coming off a very impressive performance against Eddie. He had it and people were curious if his striking success in MMA would translate to boxing...it didn't and the first fight showed the gap is too great to warrant a 2nd fight. Now his coming off a thrashing by Khabib.

It's time to move on from the past Conor.

Desperately needs money?? You are a big fucking idiot.

Yes
A 40 year old retired boxer who hasn’t done anything other than punch his entire life should suddenly step in and fight an elite mixed martial artist
Does that make sense to you? Conor has at least thrown a punch and has some skills
Floyd hasn’t kicked, been kicked, wrestled or grappled his entire life, he also hasn’t fought in 4 ounce gloves which changes his defence entirely
But hey who cares he should “man up”
What’s next roger feeder challenging the ping pong world champ? Odell Beckam playing rugby?
Lewis Hamilton doing nascar? Ridiculous
They need Floyd not the other way around
You also forgot the part where conor and Floyd would take huge pay cuts and get robbed blind by the ufc.

Robin Black will crack the code this time around

The first time Floyd wore a mask insinuating it was a bank robbery, meaning anyone who bought this freak show PPV is a moron and it’s free money.

I don’t know what level of insanity someone needs to have to actually take a second fight seriously.

Nobody is going to pay for that again, we will however pay to watch PacMan put McNugget in a coma tho

The question is how much money does pretty boy want? If Conor "wins" that sets up a fucking colossal rubber match. They seem to like each other but I think Floyd would rather just keep his golden goose egg than create a third world GDP with a rubber match. His undefeated legacy has already paid all the guys bills. Losing it significantly decreases his worth.

I've never liked McGregor, mostly cuz of his fans..but now that he's on a down swing I kinda miss the guy. Never had a dull fight always brought the show. Such a prolific rise and fall, kinda a shame he was great for the sport.

Legitimately hope he comes back and does well

Back