Fights where someone diededed twice?

Tony Robbins’ Trampoline

Boyoing...
@Green
Reaction score
What were some of the fights where the guy was "finished" but somehow survived ko, only to get ko’d later and brutally? I think we saw one "recently" but can’t remember what fight that would be.. There should be more of them too.

Cerrone vs Masvidal.

Masvidal basically KO’d him at the end of the 2nd then the bell rung. Then Cowboy’s coaches made him go back out to fight another round and he got KTFO again.

Kongo got slept twice by Barry then some how knocked him out lol. Oh Pat.....

Romero vs Whittaker II
There wasn't a finish, but Yoel whooped him at the end of the fight, took his soul, and showed who is THE REALLY CHAMPION
<RomeroSalute>

Romero vs Whittaker II
There wasn't a finish, but Yoel whooped him at the end of the fight, took his soul, and showed who is THE REALLY CHAMPION
<RomeroSalute>
Have to make weight in order to be champ

Conor was probably out on his feet after eating a 1-2 from Nate. Survived by panic wrestling and choked out shortly after.

Not MMA but Dempsey vs Willard, I'm suprised Willard did not literally diededed in the ring.

I didn’t mention your name in this post m!
Haha, don’t be bitching

lol
That’s hilarious
No I don’t

You all day long

tenor.gif

Conor vs Nate 1

Nate killed him in the cage then the sheer awkwardness of Conor in the post-fight presser was worse than being killed.

GivingFilthyIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

#Mysterio bless :D

Conor eating that massive shot from Khabib then somehow managed to hang on a while longer before getting choked

He would've if the AC gave him full time to make it on the second attempt
I COMPLETELY forgot about that. My mistake on that part.

Thank you for reminding me that's what happened.

Roy Nelson VS Big Nog.

Big Nog went full zombie mode before Roy landed the last knockdown that resulted in the final KO.

The fight I can think of right off the top of my head because it was that bad, Rich Franklin vs. Anderson Silva 2. He basically TKO'd him at the end of the round, I mean he was done, but his corner sent him out because I believe it was RIch's hometown. He basically got TKO'd twice, and it was brutal.

Here it is. First clip he gets dropped and done at the end of the first. Second clip shows the second ending with knees.

Last edited:
Back