Andrade is coming for ROSE! while Tatiana is coming for NINA!

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As much as I want Rose to succeed and be champion for a while I kinda do want Jessica Andrade to win to set up the ONLY fight that really anybody really wants to see.

Jessica Andrade for her first defense against Tatiana Suarez is a fight we want to see.

Suarez clearly has a hype train behind her, she dominates a small 5' 1" frame (2 time All-American) Carla Esparza with her Olympic level wrestling game, kinda expected. I want to see how Suarez will contend against the bombs Andrade throws as well as her power former bantamweight who was able to rag doll girls who were eventually top 5 in BW. Before we jump the gun though Tatiana has to beat Amanda Nunes' girlfriend Nina Ansaroff...

SURE Fans will say easy win for Tatiana, after all we are already comparing her to Khabib!
Yet we all see how fast fans change their feelings when...a Khabib gets clipped by Michael Johnson (then we hear in every conversation Khabib has a suspect chin)
Then he stands with Al Iquinta and we hear (his striking has holes, but was jabbing Al whenever he wanted)

I dont deny Tatiana looked great! but at the time rank #11 her biggest test was #6 Carla Esparza . Ok, she dominates ...everyone calls for her to BE THE NEXT NUMBER 1 CONTENDER? Commentators included, lol.

When Till mauled Cowboy he looked GREAT to. Not everyone was calling for him to skip 10 fighters for a shot at the belt. Good thing to we saw how that story ended.

Jessica Andrade if anybody will test Tatiana its her.
AGREE...0R DISAGREE?

Who who and who??? Does anybody actually follow WMMA?

I though it was just spam to fill up cards...

<{yahyou}>

Mandrade's KO of Kowalkiewicz was just brutal.

I love how people downplay the Esparza win. 5'1 or not, she's one of the best wrestlers in the division and steamrolled Rose. Suarez dominating her with wrestling is extremely impressive, no one else has been able to do that.

Andrade is 5'2, height is irrelevant in that division.

Did you really just write this much about WMMA ?

Disagree. Rose is the only girl I care. The rest can be gatekeepers and punching bag for my girl Rose.

Give it up..the only woman that is going to beat Rose is Tatiana.

When you factor in the suspension Carla had what 7 weeks to prep for Tatiana? She would have had to drill a specific movement pattern to avoid clinching and takedowns and pull a Woodley.

People would have booed and blamed her but that's actually a path to victory vs Tatiana. That's exactly how someone more experienced and well drilled will beat her. If Rose wins vs Jessica she will take a year plus and drill to do exactly that. You can't just bet on her having a bad cut one night and hope a good punch takes her out.

Has anyone here wrestled before? Even highschool? Do you know what even 10lb of difference does especially for someone who is better than you? I have. The difference is losing competitively vs humiliation.

Styles do make fights and Carla vs Tatiana was a well timed squash match.

Andrade should be an easy fight for Namajunas, but I have seen nothing that convinces me that Andrade, Ansaroff and Namajunas will be able to avoid wrestling and getting taken down.

As much as I want Rose to succeed and be champion for a while I kinda do want Jessica Andrade to win to set up the ONLY fight that really anybody really wants to see.

Jessica Andrade for her first defense against Tatiana Suarez is a fight we want to see.

Suarez clearly has a hype train behind her, she dominates a small 5' 1" frame (2 time All-American) Carla Esparza with her Olympic level wrestling game, kinda expected. I want to see how Suarez will contend against the bombs Andrade throws as well as her power former bantamweight who was able to rag doll girls who were eventually top 5 in BW. Before we jump the gun though Tatiana has to beat Amanda Nunes' girlfriend Nina Ansaroff...

SURE Fans will say easy win for Tatiana, after all we are already comparing her to Khabib!
Yet we all see how fast fans change their feelings when...a Khabib gets clipped by Michael Johnson (then we hear in every conversation Khabib has a suspect chin)
Then he stands with Al Iquinta and we hear (his striking has holes, but was jabbing Al whenever he wanted)

I dont deny Tatiana looked great! but at the time rank #11 her biggest test was #6 Carla Esparza . Ok, she dominates ...everyone calls for her to BE THE NEXT NUMBER 1 CONTENDER? Commentators included, lol.

When Till mauled Cowboy he looked GREAT to. Not everyone was calling for him to skip 10 fighters for a shot at the belt. Good thing to we saw how that story ended.

Jessica Andrade if anybody will test Tatiana its her.
AGREE...0R DISAGREE?
Women fighting in a cage is legal?

Andrade should be an easy fight for Namajunas, but I have seen nothing that convinces me that Andrade, Ansaroff and Namajunas will be able to avoid wrestling and getting taken down.

it's like Mike Tyson said..."Everyone has a plan till you get punched in the face.." Words of wisdom.
{<redford}

wont happen, if Andrade wins then they will put Joanna J back in the frame.

As long as Rose is champ Joanna is a long way from another title shot. Jessica wins and Joanna is back in it

Although to be honest, after giving Joanna an immediate rematch, and then being willing to fight in Brazil, if Jess wins but its a close decision then Rose should probably be granted a rematch

Back