Till Tweets from Canada

Nothing like the brightness of a snowy mountains after getting KTFO.

This guy doesn't even care about being a great fighter. He said it himself.

"I want to be the hardest person on earth. I want to be hard"

That isn't what a dominant martial artist says or wants. Being hard is for fucking idiots who think they're big and strong and then get their asses kicked by anyone with minimal training. The only thing "hard" about Till are his emotions towards his family that he apparently doesn't care about much.

Young fathers who don't give a damn about their kids are among the worst people. Straight up.

"Few things need refocusing now, feel like I lost me self the past year & haven’t been fully focused to my craft!"

No excuses please.

No camp and coach change? His career is OVER.

He’s on the bunny slope. Check out the sign.

giphy.gif

The most aggressive part of his game are his fake row of urinals teeth.

Damn, you guys are ruthlessly assholish, lol.

Good to see him in good spirit.

This guy doesn't even care about being a great fighter. He said it himself.

"I want to be the hardest person on earth. I want to be hard"

That isn't what a dominant martial artist says or wants. Being hard is for fucking idiots who think they're big and strong and then get their asses kicked by anyone with minimal training. The only thing "hard" about Till are his emotions towards his family that he apparently doesn't care about much.

Young fathers who don't give a damn about their kids are among the worst people. Straight up.

Stop talking shit about another man's fatherhood like a fucking chump.

Stop talking shit about another man's fatherhood like a fucking chump.

Yes, shut your mouth about raising your kids or better yet, raising them right. Never talk about another man not doing what he needs to as a father.

Are you crazy? Let the man do whatever he wants. No rules.

-Adrian Beaterson

Hmm, Till is surprisingly close to me right now then, lol. Beautiful weather here lately! (for us)

Back