"Alpha Brain" - A Joe Rogan Documentary

Niel99ad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So, Porsalin dropped a Joe Rogan documentary on Youtube, a few hours ago. Porsalin is a Youtuber who makes really interesting documentaries

Why should you watch it?
-His documentaries are quality made, already did fantastic ones on Benjamin Owen and Sam Hyde
-He covers these obscure celebrities really well, goes into stuff that isn't popularly known, often about things these celebrities themselves don't want people to know about
-It's got a lot to do with the UFC

Why maybe you shouldn't watch it:
-It's one and a half hours long, so you may wanna spend your time more productively.
-If you see Joe as some father figure, and don't want to hear some not so pretty facts about him or his past.( There are guys like this, believe it or not lol )

As for me, I'll watch it and maybe even edit in the cliffs into the original post.

Joe is a snake oil salesman.
giphy.gif

havent seen it , He sells crap sometimes alpha brain , new mode (ive tried both) ronda Rousy etc. He is a great salesman and has great podcasts so he is cool in my book =).

I actually pressed play and like a minute in the narrator says: "And after six years of butting his roided forehead against the wall, the first signs of success was just around the corner."

<mma4>

I actually pressed play and like a minute in the narrator says: "And after six years of butting his roided forehead against the wall, the first signs of success was just around the corner."

<mma4>
Hey, can't fault him for telling it like it is

Hey, can't fault him for telling it like it is

He continues,

"And after becoming friendly with testicle headed president Dana White following the new ownership of the franchise, Joe would soon become the voice of UFC coverage"

<mma4>

Those are not "documentaries". LMAO.

Def interesting after a few dabs, though. Glad I forget them the next day!

Beige Frequency also has a good one on Jim Jefferies

Ya and the Anthony Cumia series is one of my favorite things on the internet. And the Sam Roberts one is probably even funnier.

Lmao this is nothing like a documentary.
Those are not "documentaries". LMAO.

Def interesting after a few dabs, though. Glad I forget them the next day!
I explicitly told you guys not to watch it:

"Don't watch it if:.....

...-If you see Joe as some father figure, and don't want to hear some not so pretty facts about him or his past.( There are guys like this, believe it or not lol )"

This Porsalin guy is fucking weird as shit. He’s obsessed with Owen Benjamin too. He makes good faux documentaries and some of the stuff is funny, but in a less is more kind of way. (I’m not gonna watch a 90 minute hit piece) but the guy who makes these should actually use his talent in constructive way. Instead of just being an elaborate troll

Back