What does Stipe do now

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
Since the UFC is having Brock fight DC come hell or high water.

Does Stipe finally roll off his couch and fight? A rematch with Ngannou or a rubber match wutg JDS seems perfect for Stipe to cement his name as next (as long as Johnny doesn't want a shot at the HW belt).

Or does he stand his ground and continue saying it's a TS or nothing?

He just needs to fight someone in the top 5, and stay active.

His salty obsession over getting flat-lined by DC is not healthy. He will likely be champ again when Cormier hangs em up.

Does Stipe finally roll off his couch and fight? A rematch with Ngannou or a rubber match wutg JDS seems perfect for Stipe to cement his name as next (as long as Johnny doesn't want a shot at the HW belt).

Honestly think fighting either of those guys is a waste. He'll beat both again and he finished/dominated those guys in a way that a fight vs them now probably wouldnt look much different.

I'd rather see him vs the winner of Blaydes vs Willis. Fresh match-up. Leaves JDS vs Ngannou to fight each other. Whoever looks best between those fights can get a TS.

Ben Rothwell or rematch with Struve, if Struve continues career.

Honestly think fighting either of those guys is a waste. He'll beat both again and he finished/dominated those guys in a way that a fight vs them now probably wouldnt look much different.

I'd rather see him vs the winner of Blaydes vs Willis. Fresh match-up. Leaves JDS vs Ngannou to fight each other. Whoever looks best between those fights can get a TS.
JDS and Ngannou are knocking on a TS's door. Especially Ngannou. Ngannou knocked blades dead 2 fights ago in under a minute and Willis is a nobody for the most part.

You have to knock off other contenders or don't act surprised if you're passed up by one.

I'm guessing we'll see Stipe vs Ngannou 2 for the vacant title once DC leaves.

But if brock someone pulls this off.. stipe might have to wait his turn. Ngannou / Brock would be huge as well.

If they make JDS vs. Ngannou, that'll probably be more the next TS after the Brock fight. Even worse for Stipe, Jones will get a TS as soon as he wants to move up to HW. Stipe will probably have to fight either JDS or Ngannou. Out of those two, fighting JDS is much less risky.

He needs to turn off the phone, get his ass back in the gym, and fight.

He's already ruined his character by bitching about the DC fight for so long, now he needs to redeem himself.

I'm a big Stipe fan, but it's hard to be a fan of a fighter who doesn't fight.

If they make JDS vs. Ngannou, that'll probably be more the next TS after the Brock fight. Even worse for Stipe, Jones will get a TS as soon as he wants to move up to HW. Stipe will probably have to fight either JDS or Ngannou. Out of those two, fighting JDS is much less risky.
That's how I feel. If they announce Ngannou vs JDS then the UFC is saying Stipe is screwed.

just pick a fight to stay relevant.

Vs Anybody in the top 15.

I didn’t know Cody Garbrandt was his neighbor. I wouldn’t fault him for cucking Stipe a second time.
Ya right, Stipe would grab that turbo manlet by the neck and sqeeze the ink out of him.

He just needs to fight someone in the top 5, and stay active.

His salty obsession over getting flat-lined by DC is not healthy. He will likely be champ again when Cormier hangs em up.

hope not, I am still rooting for Cain lol

Do what JDS did, stop complaining and win some fights. JDS has won 3 in a row and is talking about fighting Francis.

Ya right, Stipe would grab that turbo manlet by the neck and sqeeze the ink out of him.

Cody already hit it while they were together and it’s well documented lol. She clout chased a few other fighters too.

Back