I haven't been able to sleep since news of Dillashaw's USADA violation came to light

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
I have not been able to sleep, and have no appetite anymore ever since the news that Dillashaw's test results violated USADA and that we will not see him in the Octagon for a year.

I just feel so terrible, after all the negative things that have happened to him in recent months. He cut down weight in what he thought was a gimme fight against a tiny Henry Cejudo, and the unthinkable happened! After many months of thinking he would just move down and weight and close out that division, he actually got knocked out.

Okay, so he gets knocked out... at least he has a chance at redemption with the idea that Cejudo was moving up in weight to fight TJ. But now, even that was taken away. He lost his pride, his belt, his job for a year, and I am just devastated. Thank God it was Cejudo he lost to, and not Adrien Broner.

He went from potential Bantamweight GOAT... to obsolete in a span of a few months. For someone of his size, he probably had to deal with being called a manlet, a little boy, a pre-pubescent girl, etc. all his life. This didn't have to happen.

Sounds like you're living vicariously through TJ.

200.gif

Damn you sound like Tony I hope you get the help you need man

After flying high following the two Cody wins he was rebuilding himself nicely, but this year has just been terrible for him.

Will be very interesting to see how he returns from this.

I have not been able to sleep, and have no appetite anymore ever since the news that Dillashaw's test results violated USADA and that we will not see him in the Octagon for a year.

I just feel so terrible, after all the negative things that have happened to him in recent months. He cut down weight in what he thought was a gimme fight against a tiny Henry Cejudo, and the unthinkable happened! After many months of thinking he would just move down and weight and close out that division, he actually got knocked out.

Okay, so he gets knocked out... at least he has a chance at redemption with the idea that Cejudo was moving up in weight to fight TJ. But now, even that was taken away. He lost his pride, his belt, his job for a year, and I am just devastated. Thank God it was Cejudo he lost to, and not Adrien Broner.

He went from potential Bantamweight GOAT... to obsolete in a span of a few months.

Lol wut

Do you think that something is hiding in your walls?

Tsnake Dillasteroid was caught with his britches down.

Fucking lol can't tell if troll or not

lost to tiny Cehudo... well.. TJ was also tiny.

I don't get that point.

Nate Diaz who is 182 cm. and fights at 77 kgs. lost to tiny Gray Maynard who's only 172 cm. and 65 kgs.

Back