With DC out till August What does that leave for UFC 239 in July ?

JBJ Vs Santos

yeah.....

(also, maybe Marty Vs Covindumb?)

Mcgregor vs cerrone or Holloway If he wins
To beg money fights that progress his standing in the division
If al wins he’s not getting it
If Dustin wins it gets dicey has you can’t repackage a 2 minute master class and KO
It will be seen as what it is which is a glorified tune up
The next couple of months could be crucial in what happens not only with the 155 division but the history of MMA has a whole

Mcgregor vs cerrone or Holloway If he wins
To beg money fights that progress his standing in the division
If al wins he’s not getting it
If Dustin wins it gets dicey has you can’t repackage a 2 minute master class and KO
It will be seen as what it is which is a glorified tune up
The next couple of months could be crucial in what happens not only with the 155 division but the history of MMA has a whole
So your pretty sure he will fight in July ? I don’t think Cerrone will turn around in 2 months and I don’t think conor will take the co main I think if they make the max Dustin winner it will main event or the diaz trilogy but your set on July ?

So your pretty sure he will fight in July ? I don’t think Cerrone will turn around in 2 months and I don’t think conor will take the co main I think if they make the max Dustin winner it will main event or the diaz trilogy but your set on July ?
Cerrone is pretty notorious(pun intended) for having quick turn overs
He definitely will if it means a possible red panty night

Cerrone is pretty notorious(pun intended) for having quick turn overs
He definitely will if it means a possible red panty night
Yea this is true ... but you really think whatever happens we will defintly see conor in July

I wish we did not have to do all this guessing. I liked the old UFC a lot more.

We need movement in both BW and FW. Nunes accomplished something very badass. But she can’t just take an extended vacation. Especially since the UFC just signed two FW, including the Invicta FC FW Champion Felicia Fee-Nom Spencer.

So Amanda needs to defend something this summer. Preferably sooner rather than later. June-Aug will do but I’d prefer May or June. These so-called Superfights are jamming shit up. Thank the skies above we didn’t have to witness the snake ducking his whole division yet AGAIN. Trying to cowardly usurp the FLW belt.

Amanda vs Holly unless some interim bullshit is set up. And that goes for both divisions. The only fighter with an equivalent claim to the TS at BW is GDR. Since she vacated at FW, there’s no way she gets next shot at FW.

So yeah, I got a good fight for you this summer.

Amanda vs Holly... You pick the weight class. But I’d prefer FW. If Holly were to win she’d have gotten two different titles in the UFC. She was robbed of it once. I’d like to see her get it.

We need movement in both BW and FW. Nunes accomplished something very badass. But she can’t just take an extended vacation. Especially since the UFC just signed two FW, including the Invicta FC FW Champion Felicia Fee-Nom Spencer.

So Amanda needs to defend something this summer. Preferably sooner rather than later. June-Aug will do but I’d prefer May or June. These so-called Superfights are jamming shit up. Thank the skies above we didn’t have to witness the snake ducking his whole division yet AGAIN.

Amanda vs Holly unless some interim bullshit is set up. And that goes for both divisions. The only fighter with an equivalent claim to the TS at BW is GDR. Since she vacated at FW, there’s no way she gets next shot at FW.

So yeah, I got a good fight for you this summer.
What about conor

they'll shoot for jones or conor. likely scenario will prolly be settling for max/tony or whittaker/adesanya (if he wins)

What about conor

I astral projected to a different dimension. I asked Keith Moon about McGregor. Keith was no -plussed. Sent me back with a simple message for McGregor...

giphy.gif

Said he’s never heard of the fuck.

Conor said he wants to fight on July so there is your main event. Belts dont really matter when Conor is involved now.

Back