How does March Madness get more attention than the UFC? College students get more fame?!?!?!

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We’re talking about amateur basketball players who arn’t even the best in the world. Most of them won’t even make the NBA yet the get treated like superstars in the media. Why doesn’t the UFC - where the BEST OF THE BEST compete - get more attention and fame than a bunch of college students? Heck even I know more about March Madness than what is going on in the UFC this month.

Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMA

Better question, how have you not been banned yet?

It’s the culture. There are alot more colleges than there are pro sports teams. And people in the US love most levels of sports. They get thousands in the stands watching HS Football.

so the simple answer is years of tradition

but UFC is gradually digging its own track

Because Murica' love A-Level athlete

4b11e9efbdf361a2a0ac953fd719bc2f

5c316ca40df1765fdd753083-750-409.jpg

Small areas all around the country get to be proud of their town on a national stage. Same reason alabama college football is HUGE there.

Bc it is infinitely more exciting than any UFC event ever.

Because the teams that win actually get to play for the championship.

It’s kinda like, a real sport.

The NCAA doesn’t just take Duke and let them skip the entire season, then place them in the championship game.

@Bobby Boulders I wouldnt agree with that. I used to watch when ST johns played years ago but St Johns aint that good so I couldnt root for a team I liked.

You were beat up by a 115lb girl so fuck off with any theories or opinions you might have.

Probably cause their fans don't get subbed by 115 lb females.

because no one wants to watch Wonderboy slowly pick apart a weathered Anthony Pettis for 3 rounds before his corner throws in the towel

awful main event. Pettis has no chance unless someone throws a skateboard in the ring like what happened once to Shogun
giphy.gif

Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMA

Back