Ariel says UFC wants DC to return in august against Lesnar

Yeeber6400

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Didn’t know how to put video but I put the link to it .... that basically confirms conor will headline UFC 239

Pointless fight. DC looking extra thirsty for these “money fights”

Didn’t know how to put video but I put the link to it .... that basically confirms conor will headline UFC 239

That's number 1 bullshit. IF anyone ever did NOT deserve a fucking title shot, that would be Roid-ner.

Who wants the Cormier-Lesnar fight? Fuck off with that shit

Sadly, there are a TON of casual fans who will be drawn to this fight like flies to shit.
Oh the infamous, if you like exhibition type bouts, you are a casual. There's no way it's taste, either you have my opinion or you are a casual.

DC is retired. He just wants a big pay day and he deserves it.

August.....ffs
Yeah that's a long time away. I'm thinking this is just down to brock and his availability with wrestling stuff. And that will be quite a long layoff for DC as well.

Your right it is a dumb fight but like dana said he deserves it man

Deserves what? Getting pointless titleshots over and over because Jones can’t keep it together?

If there’s anyone that can make Jones likeable it’s DC.

kgpgrfeqgaakhms47fki.jpg

A lay off that long of a healthy champion is obscene imo. That particular fight is a ridiculous cash grab.

Money is the only thing that matters to the UFC though. So, just go with it. It’s not worth worrying about in the long run. I’ve resigned myself to the fact the UFC has only the tiniest bit more credibility than the WWE.

I cope...

giphy.gif

Back