Just watched the weigh in

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And Pettis looked strong as fuck in the upper body. He also submits high level grapplers on big fights regularly. I see a non drained showtime bodying a gun shy Wonderboy in a violent fight. Pretty underrated main event. In predicting blood and fireworks. Pettis via armbar, 4th round. Willing to avatar bet from Sunday until the next fight card also

i like the hell out of Pettis
i just don't see how he wins

You must have not read all the other threads saying Pettis has zero chance. Listen to random Sherdoggers, bud. Pettis is done before this fight has even started.

i like the hell out of Pettis
i just don't see how he wins
Don't underestimate not cutting weight. If he makes it through the initial rounds, his chances are good. He is gonna be fresh for most of the fight.

Don't underestimate not cutting weight. If he makes it through the initial rounds, his chances are good. He is gonna be fresh for most of the fight.
i actually got Pettis
don't like WB so why not

You must have not read all the other threads saying Pettis has zero chance. Listen to random Sherdoggers, bud. Pettis is done before this fight has even started.
That guy claimed that Pettis had less than a 1% chance of winning, but thought 5-1 odds was too outrageous to bet lol

classic.

i see your typical boring Thompson point fighting to a decision W.

He seems like a cool dude but i pray to the Just Bleed god he never gets the belt.

He looks in better shape than I expected he would be at WW.

Also all of the pressure is on Wonderboy in this fight. Pettis can go in there knowing he has nothing to lose. I still see Wonderboy lighting him up though. Fighting a Lightweight and no threat of the takedown? I really like his chances.

And Pettis looked strong as fuck in the upper body. He also submits high level grapplers on big fights regularly. I see a non drained showtime bodying a gun shy Wonderboy in a violent fight. Pretty underrated main event. In predicting blood and fireworks. Pettis via armbar, 4th round. Willing to avatar bet from Sunday until the next fight card also

Pettis by sub is a good fucking bet at +815 (or 4th round at +2375).

So 6'3" Violent Bob Ross didn't make 145, there's a real shock.

I would hope WB isn't gun shy going against a LW coming up to WW to face him

Let's do an Avatar bet, if you're so cock sure

Also all of the pressure is on Wonderboy in this fight. Pettis can go in there knowing he has nothing to lose. I still see Wonderboy lighting him up though. Fighting a Lightweight and no threat of the takedown? I really like his chances.
What I don't like is how easily Tony marched Pettis backwards. Historically Pettis has won when he is the aggressor. He shouldn't move backwards, and the Tony fight emphasized that.

...And Wonderboy is great at forward pressure.

I really look forward to this fight.

What I don't like is how easily Tony marched Pettis backwards. Historically Pettis has won when he is the aggressor. He shouldn't move backwards, and the Tony fight emphasized that.

...And Wonderboy is great at forward pressure.

I really look forward to this fight.
I hope we see a finish, neither guy has finished a fight in a long time but both have some spectacular finishes.

Edit: forgot about Chiesa.. Still though Chiesa is Chiesa, also it's Pettis' ability to ko his opponents we've been missing. He hasn't finished an opponent with strikes since 2013.

Back