David Goggins explains the hater mentality

SherdogJoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This reminds me of all the hater comments Conor gets and other fighters.

You’re all just cowards. Yes Conor deserves some flack for slapping a ref and attacking a bus, but he was getting shit on by cowards since the beginning.

Let me know when there is a thread about Walton goggins

This reminds me of all the hater comments Conor gets and other fighters.

You’re all just cowards. Yes Conor deserves some flack for slapping a ref and attacking a bus, but he was getting shit on by cowards since the beginning.

Agreed 100% with his message

Anyone who has a negative opinion about someone else,or dislikes that person is a coward now? That doesn't sound kinda weak to you? We are all judged. Thin skinned ex military ultramarathoner. That's new.

Cry me a river. We’re suppose to be adults, don’t need some bs motivational speech to keep motivated.

And lol anyone who uses the word haters.

Google his name.

He’s someone who deserves your respect not your immaturity. I suspect you might be one of the people he’s talking about.

Why does he deserve my respect above any other people in the world?

Now I'd like to hear Goggins's words on cucks who are obsessed with some UFC fighter who doesn't give a shit about them and make threads defending him because they're triggered that too many people are "hating" on him.

67553109.jpg

Why does he deserve my respect above any other people in the world?

To me, everyone deserves respect at first, and then they can forfeit that right if they disrespect others. David Goggins is special, he is a high level Navy Seal with an ironmind who can run for 48 hours straight. I guess it's not really a matter of him deserving respect, but he deserves your ears. Not your silly memes. But hey if you don't wanna listen to top minds giving top information that's your choice.

Anyone who has a negative opinion about someone else,or dislikes that person is a coward now? That doesn't sound kinda weak to you? We are all judged. Thin skinned ex military ultramarathoner. That's new.

You definitely missed the ball on that one my friend lol

I love how people becoming athletes is supposed to be tied to some kind of mythological "greatness."

If all the "average" or "normal" people ceased to exist, society would crumble. Such wouldn't be the case if actors, athletes, etc. were to vanish. Life would just go on.

Conor is a doped up Coke head.
We all know that USADA tinkers with his samples.
They use intelligent nano substance aka black goo to increase his speed and reflexes.
All top athletes get tis though, that is why he lost to the other ones on it.
Diaz beat him cause his Coke habits drain his stamnina..
Not even the blackest goo can keep upp whit all that white.

Back