How big would the numbers be for McGregor v Nick Diaz?

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Built in story. McGregor back in action, taking on the big bro. Arguably the biggest fight they could make or? I ain't really feeling the hype for a Khabib rematch.

Maybe I'm just being generous in my mind.

Bigger than you can afford, pal.. Ferrari. *revs engine*

A lot less than it could be now that we need ESPN+ to buy PPVs.

Easily 2.5 million ppv sales

Built in story. McGregor back in action, taking on the big bro. Arguably the biggest fight they could make or? I ain't really feeling the hype for a Khabib rematch.

Maybe I'm just being generous in my mind.

Are we sure the UFC has the power to get either of the Diva brothers off the couch anymore? Nothing more I'd love to see than the Diaz brothers again of course. With all the boring ass wrestlers turning this sport into just wrestlefucking the more brawlers the better.

tenor.gif

GOAT move above!

Putting Conor Vs a guy who hasn't won a fight since 2011',
(and is last fight in 15' was one of the biggest letdown in history)

Sure, this is arguably the biggest fight they could make...

About 1.2 million PPVs or whatever....

At least under the old model or whatever...

Not feeling it, people need to mind wipe the Diaz brothers from their minds, fanz want them to fight more than they have any desire to fight; they've become Twitter fighters now.

so many ultra casual fans just don't give a shit about conor anymore - I think a lot of them realized they were duped with the floyd fight - none of the rabid conor's that I work with even gave a shit about his Khabib fight.

throw in the espn + thing and his ship is starting to sink.

He also seems to be out pricing himself with the whole "I want this and that to co-headline"

More than khabib imo
The back stage brawls will be incredible
As well as the inevitable post fight brawl
It would be mega if it happened after a Nate trilogy
Big bro finishing what little bro started
Put Dillon Danis on the undercard and you could get 3 million buys
The khabib rematch easily breaks 3 million aswell
Everyone’s stock grew post 229 including Danis(just look at the socials )

I dont buy many PPV's anymore, gave enough money to the UFC in the early days but id buy it. I think it would be comical.

bout tree piece and soda

Back