Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

Usman really did a number on Woodley.

Woodley is a bitch.. he got dominated and now wants to beat on smaller men

Again.
Tyron has literally nothing incentive wise for mcgregor to fight him.
Same with Masvidal.

If he fights the poirer vs Holloway winner he gets the interim.

Even if he loses he can call for a trilogy.

CI5CQBp.gif

{<jordan}

This just seems desperate. Conor's not gonna fight you, what the fuck are you doing Woodley? <{CMPALM}>

Woodley backs up to the fence, McGregor over commits and eats the Woodley bomb.

After the fight McGregor claims moral superiority because Woodley took a step backwards. So McGregor wins in spirit.

Woodley is 36 years old and Dana White dislikes him. It makes sense to me for Woodley to go after money fights instead of trying to get another title shot which would likely take years.

Everyone want a piece of that McGregor money.
It's a bit pathetic really, make LW if you want to fight him.

Woodley has nothing worth fighting for now that he's lost the WW belt.

Everyone want a piece of that McGregor money.
It's a bit pathetic really, make LW if you want to fight him.

Woodley has nothing worth fighting for now that he's lost the WW belt.

Woodley is fighting for money, he's 36 years old and Dana White doesn't like him so he's not getting a title shot anytime soon and he's probably only fighting like 2-4 more years.

None of those guys(Masvidal/Woodley) have any belt or are draws, Conor won't bite an eye in any of them

Last edited:

Usman really did a number on Woodley.

Woodley cherrypicking LWs instead of fighting legit comp at WW.

This was your WW GOAT, haters? Lol sad. Don't worry, though. You still have Usman as your hope.

Too funny.

I said before the Usman fight that i can see Woodley losing to conor just because of the conor aura

And most of you guys will probably see what i meant after he mentally broke down in the usman fight during his ring walk

Even though Woodley should destroy him 100 out of 100 times
I can see him somehow losing too

Woodley is fighting for money, he's 36 years old and Dana White doesn't like him so he's not getting a title shot anytime soon and he's probably only fighting like 2-4 more years.
The problem here is Woodley getting to fight Conor is less likely than him getting another title shot. He is an extremely poor draw and a nightmare matchup for Conor, his chances of ever fighting Conor are literally negative, so he looks absolutely pathetic calling him out. Literally a beggar.

Lmao it wasn’t long ago when Sherdog was all over the “Conor would KTFO Tyquill!”

Now you’re all against it calling Woodley a bitch, make up your minds Colin fans.

That said, Woodley by vicious KO.

Back