News I don't think Pedro Munhoz will be able to fight for the title anytime soon.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
I just saw this article that was posted yesterday.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...ipline-in-nevada-for-ufc-235-cage-celebration

"Pedro Munhoz is currently temporarily suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) and that suspension is up for an extension, pending a hearing or settlement agreement, at the next NAC meeting Wednesday in Las Vegas, per the agenda posted to the commission’s website Thursday"

"Munhoz is facing discipline for his celebration on top of the cage after knocking out Cody Garbrandt at UFC 235 earlier this month at T-Mobile Arena, NAC executive director Bob Bennett confirmed with MMA Fighting."

I hate the NAC with a passion. These dumbfucks make no sense.
<3>

the issue can be resolved, trust me

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

The rule is massively idiotic. But it's been a rule forever. You'd think fighters wouldn't risk the suspension. Is it really so hard not to jump on the cage?

The rule is massively idiotic. But it's been a rule forever. You'd think fighters wouldn't risk the suspension. Is it really so hard not to jump on the cage?
Forever? Then why hasn't it been enforced forever? Guys & gals do it every single card and don't get suspended.

Forever? Then why hasn't it been enforced forever? Guys & gals do it every single card and don't get suspended.
Never said it made sense. Or should be a rule. I just dont think it should be a surprise either when it does get enforced.

Never said it made sense. Or should be a rule. I just dont think it should be a surprise either when it does get enforced.
I mean when it doesn't get enforced at all, yes it'll be a surprise. An unexpected event. That's what 'surprise' means lol.

I just saw this article that was posted yesterday.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...ipline-in-nevada-for-ufc-235-cage-celebration

"Pedro Munhoz is currently temporarily suspended by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) and that suspension is up for an extension, pending a hearing or settlement agreement, at the next NAC meeting Wednesday in Las Vegas, per the agenda posted to the commission’s website Thursday"

"Munhoz is facing discipline for his celebration on top of the cage after knocking out Cody Garbrandt at UFC 235 earlier this month at T-Mobile Arena, NAC executive director Bob Bennett confirmed with MMA Fighting."

I hate the NAC with a passion. These dumbfucks make no sense.
<3>

Yes hes going to be suspended for years for this

I mean when it doesn't get enforced at all, yes it'll be a surprise. An unexpected event. That's what 'surprise' means lol.
Fair enough. I just think the amount of outrage here gets a little silly when someone is punished for breaking a rule. People act like NSAC is co-run by Satan and Hitler.

Edit: See post immediately below mine.

It's just some bullshit so those cunts can steal some money from the fighters, these athletic comissions are the biggest scams in the game is not coincidence that they have been historically allegedly involved with the mob.

It'll be a slap on the wrist, it's not going to impact his schedule greatly.

They gave Khabib 9 months, wiith a chance to be reduced to 6, for this:

KhabibJumpKick.jpg

NAC should suspend themselves for enforcing idiotic rules

What a shame. smh. That's dumb. He's one of the classiest dudes in the sport. He really won me over at the 235 press!
ICYMI Here: One thing worth noting is that I don't watch these, but this one will always have a special place in my heart.

Got on top of a cage, therefore cannot fight for a few months.

Pathetic rule.

Back