Who can beat Bader at LHW in Bellator?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can any LHW's beat Bader? Would Mousasi move up for a shot?

I'd love to see Mousasi move up & attempt to take Bader's title. IMO he's got the best shot at beating him.

I still think Phil Davis beat him 48-47

Mousasi via water bottle slap in the sauna.

I don't think anyone does. No challenges in Bellator. Except for Jones, I don't see many guys beating him. He is a completely different fighter than the one that fought Jones, but Jones is also better than then. I also think Bader handily beats the current UFC HW champ. Not all the other HWs.

I don't think anyone does. No challenges in Bellator. Except for Jones, I don't see many guys beating him. He is a completely different fighter than the one that fought Jones, but Jones is also better than then. I also think Bader handily beats the current UFC HW champ. Not all the other HWs.

Bader beats DC?

On what planet?

Bader is a good wrestler but DC would ragdoll him

I would like to see Vadim Nemkov try to take Bader's title from him. He has pretty solid wins.

How does DC beat Bader? At the moment, I think Bader is the stronger wrestler, more powerful and faster.
Really wish we got to see that fight after Rumble. The Wrestling likely trumps each other and Bader arguably has the heavier hands, definitely an interesting match up that could go either way. I give the edge to DC though with his composer and dirty Boxing.

How does DC beat Bader? At the moment, I think Bader is the stronger wrestler, more powerful and faster.
Lol. Bader starts fighting lesser competition and he gets better? The only real competition he fought was Phil Davis and I thought he lost that fight.

Jones would decimate Bader easier than the first fight and DC would light him up with punches and KO him within 2. What planet are you on

Chael, but he doesn't have anything against Bader so he'll let him keep his belts

Really wish we got to see that fight after Rumble. The Wrestling likely trumps each other and Bader arguably has the heavier hands, definitely an interesting match up that could go either way. I give the edge to DC though with his composer and dirty Boxing.
It is a great fight, and a lot of unknowns. It could go down the way you think too. I just think Baders power/strength + that he is faster will be too much.

Lol. Bader starts fighting lesser competition and he gets better? The only real competition he fought was Phil Davis and I thought he lost that fight.
Lesser competition? He fought Jones 8 years ago. He is the same now? I think you have watched mma long enough to see the drastic changes in Baders striking, accuracy and hand speed the last 4-5years.

It is a great fight, and a lot of unknowns. It could go down the way you think too. I just think Baders power/strength + that he is faster will be too much.
That really is the question and you maybe right, it's unfortunate we will never find out.

Lesser competition? He fought Jones 8 years ago. He is the same now? I think you have watched mma long enough to see the drastic changes in Baders striking, accuracy and hand speed the last 4-5years.
He looked like a gatekeeper when he left the UFC. Now he looks like a world beater in Bellator. If he would magically switch back to the UFC he'd be regulates back to gatekeeper status.

Back