Michael Ping says he saw Masvidal at UFC London and he did nothing

Mason

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Strong words from a man who would easily get 3 piece and soda’d by Gamebread.

Will this guy just stop with this shit already? First he talks shit, then he wants to bury the hatchet, now he wants to go back to talking shit. Fucking ridiculous.

Jorge already punked the shit out of Bisping and made him look soft as fuck once.

Lol at Bisping wanting nothing to do with Masvidal when he's on his home turf in the building trying to make nice with him then talking shit from the sanctity of his home while Jorge is back in the US.

Dude is gonna get slapped the fuck up and get that other eye rearranged in short order if he doesn't watch his lip, Jorge don't fuckin play clearly.

I think masvidal respects the elderly enough to not just beat them up senseless

Lol at Bisping wanting nothing to do with Masvidal when he's on his home turf in the building trying to make nice with him then talking shit from the sanctity of his home while Jorge is back in the US.

Dude is gonna get slapped the fuck up and get that other eye rearranged in short order if he doesn't watch his lip, Jorge don't fuckin play clearly.

You fuckers were nowhere until Jorge fed Leon... These posts are hilarious, lol

So Bisping started saying publicly that he wanted to make peace when he was going to be in London when Masvidal would also be there. Jorge knew this, as he was asked about it in multiple interviews.

Now when Bisping is safe in California, thousands of miles away from Jorge, he's back to talking shit.

Typical Bisping.

You fuckers were nowhere until Jorge fed Leon... These posts are hilarious, lol

You are not the only pre-London fan of Masvidal, buddeh.

So Bisping started saying publicly that he wanted to make peace when he was going to be in London when Masvidal would also be there. Jorge knew this, as he was asked about it in multiple interviews.

Now when Bisping is safe in California, thousands of miles away from Jorge, he's back to talking shit.

Typical Bisping.

You are not the only pre-London fan of Masvidal, buddeh.

Not my implication. My point is, fan or not, no one was talking about Jorge as if he was more than an afterthought at this point. Jorge was more brolic and about it long before this skirmish, lol.

I thought he was over the beef and wanted to make peace with Masdival?

Will this guy just stop with this shit already? First he talks shit, then he wants to bury the hatchet, now he wants to go back to talking shit. Fucking ridiculous.

Well of course. Masvidal is already back in Florida and Bisping's not behind the ESPN desk at the moment, so he's back to running his mouth.

Jorge isn't going to fuck with him before the fight.

Not my implication. My point is, fan or not, no one was talking about Jorge as if he was more than an afterthought at this point. Jorge was more brolic and about it long before this skirmish, lol.

Okay, so I understand........

You make peace over beef..............but chicken means you're going to get "IT".........????

Bisping lives in the US and not the UK.
You think he flys out for every UFC when he's in the studio?

He keeps getting triggered by Masvidal playing the victim and lying about the circumstances of their encounter. Masvidal claims Bisping walked up to him when he was pushing his kid in a stroller and started talking shit, which as we all know from watching the actual video, never happened. Masvidal didn't do shit because he knows his beef is baseless.

Also, Bisping is lying when he said that he never confronted Masvidal when he was with his family. Its all on video.

You can see it in the first 30 seconds.

Prime Ping would beat the shit out of Masvidal, now...Masvidal easily KO's him

Bisping needs to stop with this. He's not a fighter anymore he's a commentator and representative of the UFC

Strong words from a man who would easily get 3 piece and soda’d by Gamebread.

Dude, it’s gamebred like a game bred dog, not bread like kimbo slice earning that bread

Back