Khabib is one of the greatest fighters right behind the 4 GOATs

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
He didn't technically join the 4 GOAT contenders but I think his behind them and 5th because I don't see anyone else having better resume then him.

He has perfected the art of combat sport and simply has reached a level of perfection. His a formidable opponent and his truly a fortress. I like the way he dishes out brutal and systematic beatings and everything is done with patience and calculated wearing down the opponent mentally and physically. Very hard to overcome due to his fighting style and his ridiculous pressure always becomes to much for the opponent.

I could see Khabib going 50-0 if he was currently 25 years old but still I see him being able to run thru the Lightweight division of what remains probably reaching 37-40 and 0.

Last edited:
1) Conor
2) Khabib
3) Fedor
4) Nate Diaz
5) Anderson Silva

Aldo > Khabib and it’s not close

9 title defenses > 1 title defense

It's a shame that he was ducked so much. It makes it difficult to talk about this stuff.

title defenses dont mean shit, seeing as how the UFC chooses who gets a title shot

Aldo is not even a contender for the 5th. Cormier is ahead of him. Khabib 5th and Cormier 6th. Aldo is not even in my top 10

Khabib is the goat LW already. He hasn't done enough to be up there with GSP/SIlva/Jones, but he can certainly get there. He just needs to keep smeshing some more guys as champ.

Unfortunately, his record is not as impressive as one might think. He really doesn't have that many wins against top competition.

Johnson, Barboza, Tibau, Al, RDA, Conor... not a bad record, but not exactly one of the best either. It's not even uncontroversial he's the best LW at the moment, since Ferguson is on a killer streak, and arguably has overall more impressive wins. With three more top wins he enters the discussion, particularly if these include Max, Tony, and Poirier.

I personally think Jones and Silva are disqualified for cheating, but assuming one simply ignores this...

1) GSP
2) DJ
3) Jones
4) Fedor
5) Silva
6) Aldo
7) Cormier

Conor will win the rematch.

And this is no fanboy shit, I was betting on Khabib in the first one.

The second one will be all Conor.

Not even close. His record is far too weak to be anywhere near a GOAT candidate.

Lol @ Conor being on any GOAT list.

Aldo is not even a contender for the 5th. Cormier is ahead of him. Khabib 5th and Cormier 6th. Aldo is not even in my top 10
Don't let facts, stats or any kinda of realities change your top 10, im sure it looks great.

Not even close. His record is far too weak to be anywhere near a GOAT candidate.
i read this as if tony said it!

62376.jpg

Love khabib but putting him before Aldo is disrespectful and every single MMA fighter would agree including khabib and Halloway

Back