If you could reflect your character to a fighter/ his career etc, who would he be?

Bombadil

You gave me yellow card, but i still love you.
Banned
Reaction score
I think mine would be RDA, despite his loses he refuses to give up and always tries to bounce back.
Edit: Hopefully i didnt make grammer mistakes with the name of the thread.

I have no character. I must be Chris Weidman.

Chael Sonnen

He believes in himself to such an extent that his losses don't even feel like losses to him. In his mind, he is still undefeated.

GSP - He was bullied on his childhood and didn't let that stop his dreams, he cameback stronger from his losses, and on his victorys he was always a humble and respectful human being, never arrogant or disrespectful.

BJ. I could be the champion but Instead I work out twice a week and eat too many burritos

Yuri Bouka, "The most complete fighter in the world" of course.
giphy.gif

Derrick Lewis. I love fried chicken and going deep. Sometimes, simultaneously.

Cyborg........one day I'm going to regret all these drugs I used.....

GSP - He was bullied on his childhood and didn't let that stop his dreams, he cameback stronger from his losses, and on his victorys he was always a humble and respectful human being, never arrogant or disrespectful.
I was going to say Jose Aldo for similar strength of character and self belief reasons but GSP is great too.

As someone who used to suffer from horrible anxiety I couldn't help but respect Georges for suffering from the same thing and admitting he was always terrified before a fight but was able to force himself to get up and do it anyway just like I had to do. The fact he did it in such a big spotlight and with such amazing success makes it all the more inspiring.

Are grown men really having the discussions in this thread? Sorry but this is not okay

Ohhh...
Who am I most like?

Cormier. I cry when I break. But I ain't shamed of nothin and pick my ass back up. I'm a champion in my own mind of everything I do. Champ-champ if you will.
And I'm fat.
Well not fat strong like Cormier but skinny weak fat like dadbod askren when no watermelons are around.

Are grown men really having the discussions in this thread? Sorry but this is not okay
Awwww look at the poor i-i-i-ii-iiiinsecure f-f-f-f-fffella.

Back