Joe Rogan on Conor: "No one ever gives me a script"

Did Rogan call the fights fairly?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the many topics covered in his impromptu fan Q&A was cageside commentary of the oft-criticized Joe Rogan, who calls every UFC pay-per-view (PPV) event, including UFC 196 and UFC 202, both starring the “Notorious” Irishman. McGregor asked Rogan to ditch the script and call the fights correctly.

“No one ever gives me a script,” Rogan said on his official podcast. “Maybe he didn’t like my commentary. I bet he likes it when he wins. I get his position. That Diaz fight was a good f*cking fight. I wasn’t calling it like the last fight but I had to call it with the knowledge of the last fight. I had to know what happened in the last fight. In the last fight, Diaz survived the storm, tagged him, had him rocked and then finished him on the ground.”

. . .

“It doesn’t mean that he didn’t win the second fight,” Rogan said. “It was a close f*cking fight. The second fight was a very close fight but you have to acknowledge that, that other fight took place. I don’t know him that well but I like him a lot. I respect the f*ck out of him.”

--mmamania.com

Last edited:
I saw that video clip, Joe was anything but "Livid".

In a delusional person's head, they never lost the fight... Conor is delusional and beyond annoying at this point.

LOL @ Livid. Joe would never do that, he needs to be neutral so he doesn't piss anyone off.

Conor McGregor, was on tour earlier this week, flapping his gums to promote that crappy Irish whiskey he’s peddling en route to billionaire status.

Those private yachts don’t come cheap.

One of the many topics covered in his impromptu fan Q&A was cageside commentary of the oft-criticized Joe Rogan, who calls every UFC pay-per-view (PPV) event, including UFC 196 and UFC 202, both starring the “Notorious” Irishman.

McGregor Downplays Rematch, Willing To Fight ‘Next In Line’[/paste:font]
Conor McGregor Playlist
And McGregor has kindly asked Rogan to ditch the script and call the fights correctly.

“No one ever gives me a script, that’s a fact,” Rogan said on his official podcast. “Maybe he didn’t like my commentary. I bet he likes it when he wins. I get his position. That Diaz fight was a good fucking fight. I wasn’t calling it like the last fight but I had to call it with the knowledge of the last fight. I had to know what happened in the last fight. In the last fight, Diaz survived the storm, tagged him, had him rocked and then finished him on the ground.”

McGregor ‘Fascinated’ By Diaz Loss: ‘One Of The Craziest Fights Ever’[/paste:font]
McGregor was submitted by Nate Diaz in their UFC 196 showdown, contested at welterweight, but managed to bounce back and capture a majority decision win in their UFC 202 rematch later that year.

Though it was hardly a landslide in terms of scoring.

“It doesn’t mean that he didn’t win the second fight,” Rogan said. “It was a close fucking fight. The second fight was a very close fight but you have to acknowledge that, that other fight took place. I don’t know him that well but I like him a lot. I respect the fuck out of him.”

Only one way to settle this: Get “Mystic Mac” on the Joe Rogan podcast!

McGregor will never do a Rogan podcast.

His shtick is limited to screaming "you'll do fookin nuttin!!!"

He's only effective with short repetitive pre-rehearsed sound bytes that appeal to his moronic fans

It's only a matter of time before one of these fighters beats the shit outta Rogan.

McGregor will never do a Rogan podcast.

His shtick is limited to screaming "you'll do fookin nuttin!!!"

He's only effective with short repetitive pre-rehearsed sound bytes that appeal to his moronic fans
Simply inaccurate imo.

lol so we’re clickbaiting on shitdawg now?

Edited your clickbait title

Thread title was edited.

Back