Media Something is seriously wrong with Justin Willis!

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Am I wrong Sherdog or is this guy mentally deficient, maybe I'm a hater or something but this guy is an absolute fool!

Not like he is a school teacher. Dude fights in a cage for a living...

Seriously thought that was rapper Killer Mike

Killer-Mike-on-Seth-Meyers-1548945009-640x397.jpg

Here's your weekly reminder that Willis was too fat to fight for his initial debut.

I can't wait for Blaydes to knock him back to the fight pass prelims.

Who the fuck is Big titty Willis?
some guy that I assume is going to get slaughtered this weekend, they really need to match him up with tai tuivase because they have some beef.

You're just triggered, that's all.

Willis bless, look forward to him creating more butthurt on Sherdog.

You're just triggered, that's all.

Willis bless, look forward to him creating more butthurt on Sherdog.
to be fair I usually come around to these type of guys but in the meantime I'll talk a little bit of shit

Thanks for sharing this video of Adrien Broner, but who is this Justin Willis guy you are talking about?

Curtis Blaydes is the closest thing to a lock on this card.

Man this guy's soo cocky. He's either really confident and lowkey really good or he's a complete delusional idiot. Either way we'll find out this Saturday.

I haven't watched this video but I did see another recent interview where he was saying Blaydes was boring and that he was more exciting. That he's more exciting because he chose to stand with Hunt while Blaydes chose to wrestle him.

I just, smh man. Willis is boring as hell to watch. His fight with Hunt was a stinker, all he did was jab and prance away. I mean yeah that gets you the win but it's not exciting to watch. I've seen 3 of 4 of Willis's fights, and man Blaydes has been by far more exciting to watch than Willis.

Back