Thoughts on Maycee "The Future" Barber, potential to be champion?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Shes only 20 years old, got a great look, impressive win on the contender show
officially 6-0 pro record. Overall 8-1 (LOSS due to a DQ)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt, 3 Stripes.
2nd Degree karate Black Belt.
Duane Ludwig is her Muay Thai trainer which is a plus.
Or is it too soon to tell. Finished her past 4 opponents.
images.jpg barber.jpg
FROM SW TO FW ....Being the youngest UFC champ in history goal just got harder.

Last edited:
Change your name to Maybee, and you can be Maybee "Her?" Barber

tenor.gif

will have to see her next two fights really.

Cringe worthy. Weird shaped head if you look at the side view. Definitely overrated, the girl she beat last was an atom weight so I'm not impressed.
<{gspressed}>

She looks powerful, throws with bad intentions, and has psycho-eyes. Recipe for WMMA greatness, IMO. JJ "9-head" Aldrich is toast.

Wore a fake bjj black belt with her sister when operating a Gracie training centre

What weight class is she fighting in? She’s not beating Joanna Valentina Andrade Cyborg or Nunes.

Oh, and it will be glorious when she sends Valentina out of the cage in a stretcher and becomes the new youngest UFC champ. :cool:

Shes only 20 years old, got a great look, impressive win on the contender show
officially 6-0 pro record. Overall 8-1 (LOSS due to a DQ)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt, 3 Stripes.
2nd Degree karate Black Belt.
Duane Ludwig is her Muay Thai trainer which is a plus.
Or is it too soon to tell. Finished her past 4 opponents.
View attachment 550015 View attachment 550017

I was impressed with her last fight. The only one i have seen but none the less she looked pretty vicious.

For how young she is, she’s great.

She needs better management or judgement though. The articles coming out about her nutrionist keeping her on a 500 calorie a day diet are beyond idiotic.

She said she will be a bigger star than Conor, maybe open her own Wine cooler distiliary one day.

I dont see it, she has some tough fights ahead of her. Lacks wrestling, super talented everywhere else

I don't trust her BJJ. She is one of those gracie online blue belts. I thought she was wearing a purple last time and teaching?

All aboard! I'm drivin' this hype train, we'll be making our first stop on Saturday! And then we're gonna take off! Space capacity is limited. I've invested a lot in a smooth train track, so we can put the pedal to the metal! My sandal's about to fly off! Get on board now, 'cause it's awfully crowded and the price and the environment is only going up from here in the future!

She's one of the few wmma fighters worth giving a shit about and actually finishes fights. At -250 I'm using her as part of a parlay

@ArtemV Yeah, I was thinking about her. Does Suarez and Maycee fight in the same division? I dont know much about either but I do know that suarez was a bronze medal winner in the olympics. Barber also is a wrestler. Dont know who would win or what division they fight in though

Back