Ivan Shtyrkov:"I am Not Afraid of USADA "

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
%D0%98%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD-%D0%A8%D1%82%D1%8B%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2_sFT2dq1.jpg

"Most likely, the first battle will take place in June. If all goes well: with health, with workouts, with a rival. As they say, if all the stars converge. Specifically, about the opponent, I still do not know anything, maybe the manager knows.

Negotiations with the UFC were not long, my managers know their work. Communicated exactly as I thought: to subscribe at all or not. It depended on how my fights with Fabio Maldonado and Tiago Silva would go. There were no specific conditions from the UFC, but I had agreements with the RCC that I had to hold two fights by the end of 2018.

When you sign a general contract with the UFC, they do not check for doping. They check when an agreement is signed for a specific fight, when there is a date. In general, doping control is already after you register on the official website of the USADA. Now they can come any day and take the samples they need. But I am not afraid of anything, ”journalist Alexey Safonov quotes Ivan Shtyrkova."

https://mmaboxing.ru/news/news-mma/Ivan-Shtyrkov-Ya-ne-boyus-doping-kontrolya-43325.html

I smell google translate. Looking forward to seeing this guy fight.

Is this the guy that said his “urine letting tool would be ready (smile)”?

giphy.gif

Awkward phrasing. "Not afraid" makes it sound like he has something to be afraid of.

USADA's response to Ivan:

ybSQPFB.jpg

The super jacked Russian guy who trains in thailand? Opening this thread alone would make you fail a USADA test.

Holy Shit.
Never heard of the guy until this thread but I think he ate Paul Harris.
Someone call Rousimar and see if he is OK.

Last edited:
Only seen him fight once before against Monson and he won quickly, looked good. UFC need all the HW's they can get. good signing

Back