How could Goldenboy allow Chuck to fight in good conscience?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, Oscar didn't even know how to pronounce his name and never ever bothered to learn. No shits were giving and everyone involved has CTE.

That was the saddest Shit I have ever seen in mma.

Only thing close... both fighters walk out music..wtf

Oscar don't care. This is his throwaway bullshit event. It's pretty much a DAZN commercial....

Start a GoFundMe for him instead if Chuck needs cash so badly

large-pile-of-hundred-dollar-bills-cash-money-savings-rich_large.jpg

Promoters don’t have consciences.
<31>

Golden boy didn't do it in good conscience. You're welcome

Dat Chuck would beat the shit out of MW champ Bisping tho.

The saddest part is that Chuck party'd away all of his money. And he still had a "job" in the UFC for a long time. Dude will life in a trailor park when he is 60

Promoters care about money. Oscar had an axe to grind with Dana and that was his chance to stick it to him and try and move in on his turf. I’d be more upset with commission who sanctioned it. But as far that goes just replace Promoters with Commissions in my first line.

not just goldenboy but how did hew get a lisence from the commision

For those asking why the commission approved the fight

Golden Boy leaned heavily on Chucks past. His former opponent Randy Couture had a history of fighting at old age.

(Me personally I knew Tito would beat him up and wish Golden Boy MMA card didn't happen)

Maybe he wants to fight and their job is to help fighters reach their goals instead of posting patronising pseudo medical threads on the internet?

It’s Chuck’s choice bro, and he doesn’t need you (or anyone) to decide for him. Deal with it.

Back