[apologizes]Frank Shamrock under investigation by Dallas police for Dog Abuse

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Former UFC Champ Frank Shamrock is under investigation for tying up a dog in back of truck and leaving it at airport.

Last edited:
Dana took this into account in denying him a HoF spot.

Needs to stay away from dog fighting and get into the butt plug game like his bro Kenny.
Sham.png

Show me a human being who mistreat Dogs, and I'll show you a bad human being ...

Honestly not that big of a deal. Michael Vick makes Shamrock look like that angry lady they interviewed in that video.

Also, wood angry lady.

At least he didn't beat it into a living death...

spwxPQI.jpg

Someone should tie him up in a truck at the airport

That's pretty shitty if true, I can't stand people that abuse pets.

Honestly not that big of a deal. Michael Vick makes Shamrock look like that angry lady they interviewed in that video.

Also, wood angry lady.

He's a cunt for doing it. End of story.

They are both cunts.

It's a big deal in terms of it being a stain on your character. It's weak shit.

Ok, please explain this. I saw another picture of Ken playing with those things in some action figure wrestling ring. What are those things? He couldn't possibly be just overtly playing with butt fun aids, no?
He slanging butt plugs on the low. People will try to tell you they're not, but they lying to cover for Sham. Mans gotta eat.sham3.png

Probably the only opponent he can beat these days

Same Frank that was last heard whining about Dana White being a bully and terrible representative for MMA.

He slanging butt plugs on the low. People will try to tell you they're not, but they lying to cover for Sham. Mans gotta eat.View attachment 549937

I googled "Ken Shamrock Buttplug" lol. They say they're slingshots. Slingshots
tenor.gif

Probably the only opponent he can beat these days

Same Frank that was last heard whining about Dana White being a bully and terrible representative for MMA.

Just you wait. One of these days he's gonna make a big splash in the Pride MW division. Just wait!!!

And for him to have the brass fucking neck to say he's an animal lover is disgraceful. I can't stand shit like this, and you always get those fucking weasels that try to downplay it with shit like, "It's just a dog, bro."

Cunts. The lot of them. Never bonded with a pet in their life. Never owned a dog. Ain't responsible enough to look after a family pet.

Fuck y'all. ONEUP to decent, compassionate human beings.

Oh, and you're also a cunt if you don't pick up your dog shit, so owning a dog doesn't give you a pass from being a cunt, cunt.

Back